Has anyone tried to book the Presidential Suite on Freedom?

Jesseer

We were tring to book the presidential suite on the Freedom of the Seas and our TA & RCCL went thru all the dates of every week thru 2007 and this cabin is not available. Could this actually be booked for almost 2 years?

:)

We were tring to book the presidential suite on the Freedom of the Seas and our TA & RCCL went thru all the dates of every week thru 2007 and this cabin is not available. Could this actually be booked for almost 2 years?

I would have to say that this is very possible... we have MOS for January 07, and had trouble getting 8 cabins on the same deck..

I managed to get somewhat of a price for our sailing. While checking prices I put in 1 adult and the price of $5,404.90 came up under Presidential Family Suite. Hum, I thought and clicked through. It was a guarantee, Royal Suite is the only cabin higher right? Well it's already taken. Also price seemed to low which is suppose to be 200% the per person rate.

Maybe just a fluke but was the only time I have seen Presidential show up.

BonVoyage

Dawna

we are booked on this cruise 9/10/06 and we also tried getting the pres suite, no luck some one has there deposits on the room, so my TA is keeping her eyes open incase of cancelation.

I sure hope so, this suite sound ideal!!

4 bedrooms

4 bathrooms

living room

kitchen

balcony the size god knows what,

that would be a great vaca for us especially since we all where celebrating so many different things that week!!!!

Yes, it's true every sail date is reserved for the Presidential Family Suite. I just got on the wait list for a date that the fare is $3194 each for the first 2 and $744 for each additional. You must have a minimum of 8 and a max of 14. If the group that made the reservation doesn't get the payment in then we're in!!!!

I was also just told by a RCI rep that there will be another Freedom ship coming out in 2007 :D

we are booked on this cruise 9/10/06 and we also tried getting the pres suite, no luck some one has there deposits on the room, so my TA is keeping her eyes open incase of cancelation.

I sure hope so, this suite sound ideal!!

4 bedrooms

4 bathrooms

living room

kitchen

balcony the size god knows what,

that would be a great vaca for us especially since we all where celebrating so many different things that week!!!!

We are sailing right along with you, 9/10/06. We also were trying to book the Pres. Suite with many things to celebrate while on board. It does sound sweet, wish we were in it. It is amazing how it is booked so far in advance, we can just envy everyone who already has it. But.... you can bet we will have a great time in our balcony cabin. Looking forward to sailing on the Freedom!! :)

Archived