KIS Package ?

sidari

Just looking at a Fly/Cruise on Preziosa for May which they are selling under the KIS package, having put in details of club membership number and date of birth etc you are then told "Sorry your MSC club discount is not valid on this promotion"

This also applies to cruise only !

Anyone else come across this recently ?

Edited by sidari

Just looking at a Fly/Cruise on Preziosa for May which they are selling under the KIS package, having put in details of club membership number and date of birth etc you are then told "Sorry your MSC club discount is not valid on this promotion"

This also applies to cruise only !

Anyone else come across this recently ?

I have Sidari,,,,when I tried to book our short 4 night sailing this April,,,I entered my information exactly like you have,,,I received the same exact message. I ended up booking through my TA and received the rewards member discount but no OBC which was available if I had booked online. The $50.00 OBC which MSC was offering was deducted off of my cruise fare so we still,,,in essence,,,received it.

Hi Mike ... There is no OBC with this as it was on the MSC site, what i find odd is that it still says the same if you were to book cruise only!

Looks like it might have to be a second Costa cruise but a week or so earlier, 11 nights starting at £399 inc flights and transfers plus 5% discount on the cruise fare.

I get the feeling that MSC do not want you to book via their website.

Edited by sidari

Hi Mike ... There is no OBC with this as it was on the MSC site, what i find odd is that it still says the same if you were to book cruise only!

Looks like it might have to be a second Costa cruise but a week or so earlier, 11 nights starting at £399 inc flights and transfers plus 5% discount on the cruise fare.

I get the feeling that MSC do not want you to book via their website.

Maybe another website issue Sidari?? Have you tried calling MSC directly to book?? I'm sure they will honor your rewards membership discount.

The guy i use at the TA is off until Monday so will give him a ring sometime during the day, Black card just a 7 night cruise away as well .... :)

You should be so lucky!!!!! I'm just trying to hit silver before Divina leaves for the Med next month.