Tea Tower Questions (Regal)

abisha

Leaving in 2 weeks for the Regal and wondering what the Tea Tower is all about. Where is it located, how does it work and is there a fee? I'm a tea drinker, so I'm very interested in trying it.

I can provide information based on my experience on the Royal.

The Tea Tower sits in front of the coffee bar area at the International Cafe in the Piazza (deck 5). The cost is $2.75 plus gratuity.

Also, I was told that this tea was not able to be paid for with a coffee card punch.

I can provide information based on my experience on the Royal.

The Tea Tower sits in front of the coffee bar area at the International Cafe in the Piazza (deck 5). The cost is $2.75 plus gratuity.

Also, I was told that this tea was not able to be paid for with a coffee card punch.

Do you just go up to it on your own and service yourself and slide your ship card in something? Or do you have to ask for a crew member to assist you? Just wondering how it works. thanks

This looks very intriguing! Do they have it on the Ruby? How does it work? Do you just choose your tea & they make you a cup?

Thanks

Poppy

Only the Royal and Regal have the Tea Tower. There is something similar in Leaves Tea Lounge on the Grand. Don't know how it works. We have been on the Grand and the Regal but never took a try.

.Hi

Yes- seems confusing so I went searching & so far found this for the Royal princess

Tea Tower with Sommelier and 250 Blends – Featuring a tea sommelier and a choice of 250 blends, tea lovers will revel in Royal Princess’ unique tea tower located in the ship’s central Piazza. Here passengers can enjoy pre-blended tea varieties or create their own custom flavors. The ship’s tea sommelier, an expert on tea blends, will host tea tasting events and a new Royal Afternoon Tea Experience, inspired by some of the most famous tea spots in London.

Poppy:)