Constellation threads

skoeper

I was following the Celebrity Constellation threads for a few months now. All of a sudden, when I try to get in, I get a blank screen. Nada. Is it me or what is going on here?

Did you mean the roll call? I just checked the roll call for the April ta with no issues.

I'm not sure what other thread about constellation.

Did you mean the roll call? I just checked the roll call for the April ta with no issues.

No, I was watching threads only about the Constellation. I kept it open and would refresh it every day and see what was new. Now when I do that, I get a blank page. I've tried waiting a bit and it never does come up now.

If you look at the top above this post, you will see 5 columns. The 2nd column has "See posts about:" and then the first one is Celebrity Constellation. If you click on that, what happens to you?

Yes i too am getting blank screen when trying access any constellation thread?

(i find CC great for info but AHHHHHGGGGHHHHH to use? .. is it me?).

We are on the TA to arrive in Rome 22nd April and we need to TF to ciampino for flight back to the uk.. our flight is about 10.30 am so i am thinking of leaving the ship about 7.30.. is anyone interested in sharing a transfer OR can anyone recommend the best service to use.. because a suitcases etc.. a car/taxi is the only option for us.

Thanks ..and sorry this is the wrong place!

Barnos Manchester UK

Barnos,

You will get the hang of navigating Cruise Critic.

For your answer about transportation go to you Roll call.

At the top of this page look for the box Celebrity Cruise. Within is link Celebrity Roll Call. Open it and follow with your specific cruise: ship, date . It will take you to a thread where all your fellow cruisers are discussing this cruise and organizing transportation, private tours etc among themselves.

Happy Cruising.

We are on the TA to arrive in Rome 22nd April and we need to TF to ciampino for flight back to the uk.. our flight is about 10.30 am so i am thinking of leaving the ship about 7.30.. is anyone interested in sharing a transfer OR can anyone recommend the best service to use.. because a suitcases etc.. a car/taxi is the only option for us.

Barnos Manchester UK

Barnos - it's not just you. The Constellation boards seem to be working at the moment (for me, anyway!) so might wanna hurry over there while you can, haha.

I'm finding that it's sporadic. Days can go by when I can't get in. So Thursday I emailed Cruise Critic and asked them why I only get a blank screen. They didn't answer back but I can get in now, so maybe they fixed something? We can only hope :)

Barnos Manchester UK

Hi Barnos...We are on that crossing as well. Check out the roll call thread for our voyage. There is a lively discussion about transfers etc. Hope to see you onboard in a little over a week! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2061477