Frustrating discounted up-grade experience!

wesnliz

Got the email this morning as well and took up the offer for this weekend. Moved from Spa Balcony to Haven Courtyard Penthouse . First time in the Haven...really excited about it. Was able to keep our free dinner package.

Same upgrade we took on this weekends epic cruise. See you there!

Received an e-mail this morning about upgrades for my sailing. $500PP to upgrade to haven. Called them and was informed that if I were to upgrade I would not get the additional freestyle promotions they have running. Wish they would have said that in the e-mail!

boy does that suck,but I guess it is considered a new reservation or something. I think I would just keep what I have and let the Haven be something you experience in the future. I have heard mixed reviews about haven suites anyway. Our family just got back from a cruise: 5 of them in a haven suite, including an 8 year old. The opinions went from<I will never be able to go back to a regular cabin again, to if the price is great ok, but othewise I am just as happen in a reg cabin. It isn't worth all the extra bucks and I don't need someone waiting on me hand and foot.

And it has just dropped to $400 per person!

Wow! I guess they aren't all snatched up. Get 'em while you can people! I am spoiled in our Haven Family Suite. Will I ever be able to go back to an inside?!?!? #firstworldproblems.