Cape Liberty & Quantum Pictures

Wow cool!! We also live about 20 min away haven't gotten down there yet to check her out. I would love to. Is she in port Sunday?? I'll have to check. She looks very large. Thanks for sharing. Nice to have a warm thought [emoji41][emoji267]

She will be back in port Sunday! Yes she did look very large in person! They really did a nice job with the terminal down there. There is now a ramp like most other terminals. It's more organized with the transfer stations for the buses now and drop offs with luggage. Yes we just got off the Vision about a week ago and yes tonight I promise I will do a mini review! Thanks for your interest! Glad you enjoyed the pictures [emoji1]

I saw the regular parking lot that they always used but did not notice a garage. After we got home I realized I should have looked for it but just from what I saw it didn't look like there was a garage. We go down there every so often to see the ships so next time I will check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
I saw the regular parking lot that they always used but did not notice a garage. After we got home I realized I should have looked for it but just from what I saw it didn't look like there was a garage. We go down there every so often to see the ships so next time I will check it out!

I got off her April 5th; the parking garage has't been started yet.