P & O Web cams

TOMOGP

Is it just me that considers the web cam page on P & O to be very poor.

Brittania has a poorly sited cam as no matter what it appears dark, and the ship herself is yet to show on the main map.

As a matter of course now I "refresh" the page in order to get it up to date, for example page opens with whatever ship with a picture of the sea, refresh and its now docked in Southampton.

The problem with webcams is that most of the time all you get is sea. Even when the ship is in port the scenery is either to the left or right but the camera is always straight ahead.

The technology for taking the pictures should make it possible to have a number of cameras in different directions, and then the only problem is for the cruise line to pay those extortionate internet fees !!!

Hello,

Yes I agree regarding camera direction, and also the delay in provision of the most recent image (even with browser refresh, cache clearance and so on.)

I have noticed that most other cruise lines adapt a 1 webcam policy (some have none), whereas Cost's ships offer 2, and the mighty Allure and Oasis of the seas have 4 each.