Snooze and Cruise Baltimore

We are sailing on Grandeur April 28. I booked my room after lots of great recommendations from members here!!! We are staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in White Marsh. Price is $159 for stay the night before, breakfast morning of , transport to/from port and parking up to 10 days. I also did research as I am not familiar with area. This hotel came highly recommended.

We are sailing on Grandeur April 28. I booked my room after lots of great recommendations from members here!!! We are staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in White Marsh. Price is $159 for stay the night before, breakfast morning of , transport to/from port and parking up to 10 days. I also did research as I am not familiar with area. This hotel came highly recommended.

You will find many restaurants close by as this area is anchored by the White Marsh Mall and the Avenue at White Marsh easy access off and on to Interstate 95.

We are sailing Pride in May. Doing a B2B and it would cost us $210 for parking.:eek: I did some research and figured it would be cheaper to drive down the day before and stay over, get a good night sleep, park our car for "free" and get a "free" shuttle to port, plus a free breakfast I won't have to cook myself. After reading this board and on recommendations from a lot of people, we booked Best Western in Elkridge, MD. Reserved thru Trinity Reservations for $127.00. :cool: