Worth changing to Oceanview?

kesham13

Sailing on Valor out of P.C. May 30th, 7 day Western Caribbean. Currently booked Inside Guarantee, but with the 12 hour sale going on today I could upgrade to Oceanview Guarantee for $20 per person.

Should I go for the "upgrade" or just let it ride and spend the money elsewhere? Thanks for your opinions! ;)

Sailing on Valor out of P.C. May 30th, 7 day Western Caribbean. Currently booked Inside Guarantee, but with the 12 hour sale going on today I could upgrade to Oceanview Guarantee for $20 per person.

Should I go for the "upgrade" or just let it ride and spend the money elsewhere? Thanks for your opinions! ;)

$20 PP would be a no-brainer for me, but that means nothing.

What you think is all that matters.

I just got back from my first cruise. That is what we did--chose the guarantee at a sale and upgraded to the OV. We actually ended up with a deluxe OV with two showers. The room felt so big to me and I loved having the window. To me, that is a no-brainer!

The only bad thing was we ended up on the Riveria deck, aft which was very noisy and a little rocky! But I got used to it and it was still worth it to have the extra space and window.

Just be careful of changing from one 'deal' to the next...depending on which fare you originally booked under, you may have to come up with the full deposit amount or something.

Definitely check out the locations on deckplans before calling, and if possible, have them open on your computer so if they give you options, you can make an informed decision.

Best of luck, and enjoy your OV.