I Just Scored...

pirate4me2

One of those amazing Scenic Grand Oceanview cabins on the Glory for a cruise next year! I wasn't going to book a fall cruise but got to looking and thought, "Just for the heck of it, let's call _______ (enter name of PVP here) and see if one of those cabins everyone raves about is open for this sailing." It didn't show availiable online, but when I called him it was! So we will be cruising in style over Halloween next year. :p I am so excited to see one of these cabins in person!

I just loved that cabin. It is so nice and spacious. I felt no excess movement up there. I only wish they were on the Vista. I will miss it. Trust me, you will love it! :)

Edited by INCHARGE

One of those amazing Scenic Grand Oceanview cabins on the Glory for a cruise next year! I wasn't going to book a fall cruise but got to looking and thought, "Just for the heck of it, let's call _______ (enter name of PVP here) and see if one of those cabins everyone raves about is open for this sailing." It didn't show availiable online, but when I called him it was! So we will be cruising in style over Halloween next year. :p I am so excited to see one of these cabins in person!

That is awesome news! Good for you. Always worth a call.

The only time we've been in a Scenic Grand Oceanview, I booked it online. I see them online once in a while (not very often).

I've heard people say they call and are able to book a 6K even when not showing as available online. I mentioned this once when I was talking to my PVP, and she said she'd never heard of that scenario--I had her check several sailings just for kicks. If I saw it available, she saw it as available. If I couldn't see it, she said she couldn't see it either. Since she knows we'd be interested in almost any cruise where we could get a 6K, she e-mails me when she finds one. Each time, I go directly to the website and see it myself. Not disputing what anyone says...guess it's just coincidence and bad luck on my part, LOL.

We have 9200 & our friends have 9201 on the Glory booked for Halloween 2015! :):):) We will take good care of 'your' cabin for you! :p

O-M-Gee! I am so excited for you. I have been wanting one of these cabins. Do you know if they are officially a 3 person or a 4 person cabin? Also, does the couch fold all the way out into a bed.

Congrats. They are amazing rooms. We had one a year and a half ago on the Valor but we lost one we had booked when they swapped the Valor for the liberty. Would love to sail in one again someday. We also had to book it by calling. Did not show online.

O-M-Gee! I am so excited for you. I have been wanting one of these cabins. Do you know if they are officially a 3 person or a 4 person cabin? Also, does the couch fold all the way out into a bed.

When I looked online it showed it was a 4 person cabin.

Congrats! My favorite room type. Best cabins on any ship that has them short of the captain's suites next door. You're going to love it!

When we booked ours last year on the Freedom, they weren't showing online. I figured then that it was because they had just been built during her drydock. However I never see them available. I even had one Carnival rep tell me they don't exist. And just this morning I was checking out a cruise for next year. No 6Ks showing. I went to my handy dandy TA site and sure enough, they were both available there open. The only ones that showed were the 6Js.

That is a serious booking!

We've had the "Scenic OV" room three times. They're just about as nice. They're larger square footage than a balcony but not quite as large as a "grand." Consider that if you can't get one of the only two SGOV rooms. There are only about four of the SOV rooms so they don't come easy themselves. But we book a year in advance. Best view by far (when compared to other rooms on the ship besides the grands)!!![emoji7]

Edited by t1adams