Logan Airport to Boston cruise pier

Sag13

We will be on the May 2 Veendam to Bermuda. How far is the airport in Boston from the cruise pier? Will it be say to get a taxi? We are looking at a flight arriving at Logan at 12:20 p.m. Does that give us enough time?

DH and I are the same cruise. From what I've read on other posts, it's only a few miles to the cruise terminal. Personally, I worry more about flight delays so we're flying in the night before and staying at the Airport Hilton.

Have you joined the roll call yet? It's our first trip to Bermuda and, with 6 inched of snow today, I can't wait!

It's about 4.5 miles by road from the airport terminals to the cruise terminal.

10 minutes by taxi in perfect conditions; I'd probably want to allot 30 minutes, and about $25.

By bus, you'd take the Silver Line airport branch inbound from the airport (free), and in South Boston, transfer to the Silver Line seaport branch outbound; I think it's $2.60 per person. 30 minutes should be adequate for the Silver Line, too. Silver Line buses are designed for travelers with luggage. Use the rear door.

It's a quick ride through the Ted Williams Tunnel. Get a taxi. There are plenty available when you come out of the terminal. Seeing you are on the HAL CC forum, you are likely sailing on a Saturday, there shouldn't be a lot of city traffic.

Edited by sail7seas