Vintages wine pricing

mtebor

I am currently deciding which drink package to purchase. Basically will only be drinking a few beers and non alcoholic pina coladas. However I do planning on spending my fair share of time at vintages trying new wine selections.

Just wondering the prices of wine at Vintages. If most of the wines are in the $8 range I will go for that package. Depending upon how many of them are in the $12 range, I will change the package.

thanks

I am currently deciding which drink package to purchase. Basically will only be drinking a few beers and non alcoholic pina coladas. However I do planning on spending my fair share of time at vintages trying new wine selections.

Just wondering the prices of wine at Vintages. If most of the wines are in the $8 range I will go for that package. Depending upon how many of them are in the $12 range, I will change the package.

thanks

"Most" of the wines in Vintages will be above than the $8 price. And there will be many that are above the $12 price. The difference is if you have the "Select" package, you pay the full cost of a glass of wine above the package maximum. With the "Premium" or "Ultimate" packages, you only pay the difference between the package maximum and the cost of the wine.

If you really prefer nicer wines, the Premium (or Ultimate, if you also like the non-alcoholic options) is the better choice.

Edited by 3dog

Just wanted to mention that you can use the package per glass limit as credit to those glasses that cost more.

Example - Menu price is $15 and you have an $8 dollar limit you will be charged the $7 to make up the difference.

Unless something has changed recently, only the Premium/Ultimate packages offer the difference between the cost and the max package price. The Select package requires the paying the full price for a drink above the limit.

One other thought that might help seal it for you... I'm on Liberty now and one of the things that sealed the deal for me was the 20% discount on wine. While I'm a poolside beer drinker and figured I'd break even n beer and the occasional drink, I like good wine and my bride and I are kind of picky about it. Being able to get nice glasses of wine, credits on wine over $12, and 20% off bottles was a great perk.

One other thought that might help seal it for you... I'm on Liberty now and one of the things that sealed the deal for me was the 20% discount on wine. While I'm a poolside beer drinker and figured I'd break even n beer and the occasional drink, I like good wine and my bride and I are kind of picky about it. Being able to get nice glasses of wine, credits on wine over $12, and 20% off bottles was a great perk.

I'm missing something here, but why do you need 20% off bottles when you can get unlimited glasses?

Many of the better wines are not offered by the glass.

bobj

really. That is surprising. I would love to purchase this beforehand (so I can pay it off before cruise), but now maybe I will wait or not get it at all.

I really enjoyed Vintages on the Oasis but might want to rethink the whole thing. I usually don't drink that much on cruises but this one our daughter wont be going and my wife has a special birthday!

Someone correct me if I am wrong but if you are thinking of the wine flights at Vintages in order to try different wines, I believe I have heard that they are not included in the packages. Too bad really. Marilyn

Someone correct me if I am wrong but if you are thinking of the wine flights at Vintages in order to try different wines, I believe I have heard that they are not included in the packages. Too bad really. Marilyn

Actually, I wasn't thinking of wine flights. Just trying many different wines. I think you are right though. I don't think flights are included in a package. Seems kind of silly.