St. Maartin Excursion Times

Savarra

I'm looking at an excursion with Blue Safaris on St. Maarten that has a check-in time of 9am and departure from Bobby's Marina at 10am. Our Divina itinerary has us arriving at St. Maarten at 9am. I'd appreciate some recent experiences with arrival in St. Maarten. What time were you off the ship? We are sailing yacht club if that matters (not sure).

St. Maarten arrival for Divina is not different than to any other port. Its hard to predict when one can get off the boat but usually its pretty close to posted arrival time. My educated guess is its about 20 min walk from dock to Bobby's marina (if I read the map correctly). Upon leaving the security gate of port area turn left on the only road to Philipsburg.

Also can check departure times for other excursions that day. Its published in the daily news paper on the previous day. Its a good indicator what is the earliest time when one can leave the ship.

last week we were off at 9:05, we were looking out our balcony and saw people getting off just before 9 am. it took us about 15 min to walk to the marina.

not sure if that is normal or unusual.