Recent Grandeur Cruisers

Bozo

DW and I were on in mid January. Had lunch at Izumi the second day (first sea day) and they gave up a coupon for 20% off any specialty restaurant for dinner. Never did go to any speciality restaurant for dinner, but we did go back to Izumi for lunch on the last sea day and were given another 20% off coupon. Being the last day, told them to keep it, but the waitress told me it was a fleet wide coupon for any ship anytime. No expiration date or ship name was on the coupon card. I looked closer and low and behold she was right, so we are going to try a specially restaurant on Radiance this summer :D! My recommendation is, if you want a coupon go for lunch, be polite, and go when it is empty, easier to make friends of the staff that way :)

• 1 month later...
Just off Grandeur last week. We got the package to eat once at all three places and got 20% off of each place. You could go any night you wanted. It was a good deal.

We got this same package - we ate at Giovanni's the first night and they offered a second night at 20% off. We got the same offer when we ate at Izumi.