Travel Scoot - any one selling one

ehobbs1970

Hello very interested after reading these blogs about buying a travel scoot for my mother. is anyone selling one? need a scooter very portable and light weight. any ideas? they sound like they have been god sends for passengers with special needs.

Hello very interested after reading these blogs about buying a travel scoot for my mother. is anyone selling one? need a scooter very portable and light weight. any ideas? they sound like they have been god sends for passengers with special needs.

Though the Travelscoot is a very nice scooter it's not for everyone. Not knowing your mother's mobility issue would not suggest risking purchasing one used. The original model does not have a reverse mode so in order to go in reverse your Mother would have to use foot power which I liken to the "Flintstone Method of Driving" Additionally the travelscoot, whether it's the older version or new version does not have a flat foot bed and the seat does not swivel thus not allowing for better ease of getting on off the scooter.

The biggest mistake family members make is assuming they know what's best for the end user. Highly recommend that your mother has a PT assessment or at the vary least go to a brick and mortar medical supply retail to try out various type of scooters. Note the travelscoot is only sold over the internet.