September 2016

vicki2011

I'm looking to book on Fantasy for September 2016. I looked at dates and prices for this 2015 September on Fantasy for 3 adults in a cat 5A deck with verandah so I could compare prices. I just got prices for September 2016 for Fantasy cat 9B oceanview and it would be cheaper and better stateroom(IMO) for me to book September 2015.

I've always heard if you booking on opening release dates it's cheaper-I'm a little disappointed :-(

I'm looking to book on Fantasy for September 2016. I looked at dates and prices for this 2015 September on Fantasy for 3 adults in a cat 5A deck with verandah so I could compare prices. I just got prices for September 2016 for Fantasy cat 9B oceanview and it would be cheaper and better stateroom(IMO) for me to book September 2015.

I've always heard if you booking on opening release dates it's cheaper-I'm a little disappointed :-(

It's "cheaper" compared to the price that same room will be at a later date. It's not cheaper compared to a previous year. Prices seem to be higher from year to year.