Intercontinental vs Caribe Hilton

opheliasfate

Hi,

My fiancé are taking a Royal Caribbean cruise sailing out of Puerto Rico and we want to go down 2 days before the cruise to tour around San Juan.

I've been basically looking at the Intercontinental or the Caribe Hilton. Is there a preference?

We're much more of a low key couple so relaxation is definitely preferred over a clubbing scene.

Or are there better hotels to look at? These are both around the price range we're looking at.

Thanks!!

Hi,

My fiancé are taking a Royal Caribbean cruise sailing out of Puerto Rico and we want to go down 2 days before the cruise to tour around San Juan.

I've been basically looking at the Intercontinental or the Caribe Hilton. Is there a preference?

We're much more of a low key couple so relaxation is definitely preferred over a clubbing scene.

Or are there better hotels to look at? These are both around the price range we're looking at.

Thanks!!

I didn't stay at either hotel but passed by both. Looked like the intercontinental would be my choice but i have seen that the Caribe Hilton has a beach which is basically private.

What i did like was staying right in old san juan. Loved the fact i could just walk out my hotel and stroll the streets.