Tortola Excursion

sghetrick

We've only been to Jost Van Dyke once a while back when we were in Tortola on a "land" trip. It was very nice.

For an excursion by the ship you may want to consider --The Baths of Virgin Gorda.

There is another excursion offered by the ship that

we have taken a couple of times and really love:

Virgin Island Saliaway (click here for review)

Have fun planning! Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

We did the See and Sea excursion on Tortola and it was quite enjoyable. The open air safari bus around the island offered breathtaking views. The catamaran sail afterward was fun and relaxing. It was probably the best island tour we have taken.

Thank you for the information. We know we definitely don't want to do a bus tour. We've done a couple on other islands and have found them to long getting to the destinations and too short of time looking around.

Basically we love beaches and the ocean so we're trying to find the most relaxing and beautiful areas...

My husband and I are on the Zuiderdam in October and we're trying to decide which would be better........

Taking a ferry over to Jost Van Dyke for the day

Any opinions????

Have you checked those ferry times to Jost Van Dyke? I'm very interested in going over there but the ferry times only leave you with about two hours on Jost.

Weatherboy - - I looked up New Horizon Ferry and the have a ferry leaving Tortola at either 9 or 10 am and the latest ferry we would able to take back would be 2 pm. Also, the ferry is only about a 1/2 hour....so you'd have just about the same time as most of the excursions....

Archived