Just about to book for 2016 and price gone UP

Been thinking of booking early for a 2016 cruise and came to book today and found the prices have gone up, even though the offer (drinks and grats ) is still as before

Why do they do this?

I know if I now wait they will come back down again

I keep a good track on prices and they are constantly Yo-Yoing

Anyone know when the drinks and grats promo on 2016 cruises will end? it says until further notice I the terms

( I suppose they want everyone keeping guessing so they book early in case the offer is removed.

Been thinking of booking early for a 2016 cruise and came to book today and found the prices have gone up, even though the offer (drinks and grats ) is still as before

Why do they do this?

I know if I now wait they will come back down again

I keep a good track on prices and they are constantly Yo-Yoing

Anyone know when the drinks and grats promo on 2016 cruises will end? it says until further notice I the terms

( I suppose they want everyone keeping guessing so they book early in case the offer is removed.

Are you talking about a promo for RCCL? The only promo currently running is BOGO50, the WOW sale just ended...there's no drinks and grats promo, only a 50% off Second Guest Beverage Package :confused:

There was a promo for 1/2 off a drink package week, but the math was flukey at best, I have yet to figure it out. out

OP, if you book RCCL, I think you have 30 days to transfer to any TA of your choice. some get more freebies, depends upon how heavy the booking is for the cruise... but be mindful of that expiration date. RCCL has some price watch matching too. In the cruisers I have booked, this has not helped me. So buyer beware that not all sales transfer. ... I tend to wait too long. So book knowing you are good with the price, or watch it. or transfer it to the best deal you are good with . I don't have time for it personally, but many have snagged some great upgrades, time is money, money is time.

We're going on our cruise April of 2016. We booked it back in December and the prices have already gone up (i.e. 3 months later). If you're thinking about it, I'd book now. You'll have more choice in terms of what cabin you'd like. If the price drops before last payment date, then just call and you'll get your price reduced. If it goes up, then you're already locked in at a lower price. And if you want to cancel the cruise, just make sure to do so before last payment and you'll get your money back.

Edited by LuCruise