Mini Suits Aft Dawn Princess

noddy54

We are looking at booking a Aft mini suit on the Dawn Princess but can't find any current photo's or information about them.

Could somebody please tell me the difference in cabin lay out & size compared to the side mini suits.

Is the shower over the bath on the Aft ones? rather than separate & which way does the bed face.

If any body has photo's of the Dolphin & Baja deck aft cabins I would love to see them so I can make my mind up of which cabin to get, either the aft or the side one

Photo's of the Aft mini suits on the Sea Princess & Sun Princess would also help as they are the same

The biggest difference is the size of the balcony. Aft mini suite balconies are considerably larger and also have a wet bar. Aft mini suites also have separate tub and shower. Our favorite mini suite, on the Dawn, was always B753. I don't know that it actually is, but it feels bigger than the others & the floor plan is different. No walk-in closet, but dual side-by-side closets are ample. Head of the bed is toward the starboard wall.

I believe there is a separate shower. The room configuration of the aft minis is totally different than the mid-ship. I believe the Princess website accurately depicts the layouts. As mentioned the balconies are much deeper than mid-ship minis. Caribe deck rooms have best aft balconies.

• 3 weeks later...
We are looking at booking a Aft mini suit on the Dawn Princess but can't find any current photo's or information about them.

Could somebody please tell me the difference in cabin lay out & size compared to the side mini suits.

Is the shower over the bath on the Aft ones? rather than separate & which way does the bed face.

If any body has photo's of the Dolphin & Baja deck aft cabins I would love to see them so I can make my mind up of which cabin to get, either the aft or the side one

Photo's of the Aft mini suits on the Sea Princess & Sun Princess would also help as they are the same

The biggest difference is the size of the balcony. Aft mini suite balconies are considerably larger and also have a wet bar. Aft mini suites also have separate tub and shower. Our favorite mini suite, on the Dawn, was always B753. I don't know that it actually is, but it feels bigger than the others & the floor plan is different. No walk-in closet, but dual side-by-side closets are ample. Head of the bed is toward the starboard wall.

Thanks for your reply. I can not find any photo's of mini suite Dawn Princess B753 only the Sun Princess and that is classified as a full suite

Do you know if the lay out is exactly the same on both ships? Would you please be able to give me more information on this as we have decided to book it.

Thanks

The layout is basically the same, but the sitting room area is smaller on the Dawn. Looking at the diagram of B753 on the Sun, the sitting room wall (where the sofa is) is about 5 feet, or so, closer to the wet bar on the Dawn. On the Dawn, there are no dining table and chairs. Also, given that the side wall is moved inward, there is a small hallway leading from the cabin door to the sitting area. Also, the balcony is smaller and has only one access door. The bedroom & bathroom areas are identical. Hope this makes sense & helps.

Thanks for your reply. That helps a lot. It gets confusing when the same cabin on one ship is a mini & the other a full suite when they are meant to be sister ships.

Could you tell me if there is a window in the bedroom where they have put a desk? and is there a big wall unit in the lounge room?

You said that the balcony is smaller how much smaller? and does it have a table & chairs on it, also does it have loungers?

Would you know if this mini suite is bigger or smaller than the ones on Dolphin deck aft

The bathroom & bedroom look really good, glad to see a separate shower & spa tub.

There are no photo's or real information regarding this cabin on the net that I can find. There has been photo's years ago, but I can not get into them.

If anybody has information or photo's (even old ones) I would geatly appreciate seeing them

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

What a coincidence, I just booked suite B753 on the Dawn Princess for the April 7, 2016 cruise to New Zealand. Our original cruise on the Golden Prencess, Sydney to Los Angeles, was cancelled for no reason given, so I have been scrambling for a replacement. Your post make me happy that I spent a little extra to get that Mini Suite.

Wayne

• 11 months later...
Thanks for your reply. That helps a lot. It gets confusing when the same cabin on one ship is a mini & the other a full suite when they are meant to be sister ships.

Could you tell me if there is a window in the bedroom where they have put a desk? and is there a big wall unit in the lounge room?

You said that the balcony is smaller how much smaller? and does it have a table & chairs on it, also does it have loungers?

Would you know if this mini suite is bigger or smaller than the ones on Dolphin deck aft

The bathroom & bedroom look really good, glad to see a separate shower & spa tub.

There are no photo's or real information regarding this cabin on the net that I can find. There has been photo's years ago, but I can not get into them.

If anybody has information or photo's (even old ones) I would geatly appreciate seeing them

Does anyone have photos of these mini's? I too have looked around the web (mainly for the Sea Princess) and have been unable to find anything recent.

I am also interested to hear the answer on how the Dolphin deck mini's compare to the Baja deck ones? Which would you pick if you had the option?