Hawaii cruise leaving from California??????

ifuonlyknewme

Hi

I'm looking for any information anyone can give on this type of cruise. I'm looking to do the 14 day cruise to hawaii out of California around Feb of 2007.

What cruise line?

What ship?

My husband wants to take me to hawaii for my 40th B-day and i think the cruise would be great for us. We love to have a good time but still want to have time if we want to relax.

Any help anyone van give us would be great and thank you in advance..:)

Princess does RT, from Los Angeles with the Island Princess. We are booked on the Christmas voyage this year. Holland America & Celebrity also do RT's from San Diego. I think I also have seen some RCCL voyages that are RT - don't quote me, but I think it is on the Radiance. But since most 2007 isn't released yet, alot can change. Princess DOES have their's scheduled for Feb 2007. Celebrity does have some scheduled for 2007, but not in February. But at least this gives you an idea of what to look at.

We're doing the IP in December too (hi, tina). From what I've been hearing, it can get rough for the first couple of days (something to do with going over something in the ocean). If you have problem with seasickness, bring something along. This is a cruise for people who like sea days (like my family). I've been hearing a lot of positive things from previous cruisers (at least on the IP) but don't know about the other lines. You can leave from San Pedro or San Diego, depending on the cruiseline.

Celebrity goes from both Los Angeles and San Diego. Round trip, either 14 or 15 days. I know that they go October, November, December and January.

We did it last December and are doing it again this November.

Don't know if they go in February.

Regards

I don't think Carnival does round-trips at this time. We are going on the Island Princess for the second time next Friday for 15 days...can't wait. We did the same trip in November last year. Love sea days, so this is a great trip for us, plus no flying as we can easily drive to the port.

We are leaving on the Infinity from San Diego on October 9th for a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. We will be driving to San Diego and was wondering if any of you fellow cruisers know of a hotel in the area to stay overnight before the cruise where we could leave the car?!!

We are leaving on the Infinity from San Diego on October 9th for a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. We will be driving to San Diego and was wondering if any of you fellow cruisers know of a hotel in the area to stay overnight before the cruise where we could leave the car?!!

We stayed at the Best Western Bayside Inn. I believe it was $139 which included parking for the duration of the cruise. We payed a little more so we could have a bay view so I could get pics of the ship before we left. It was decent and the staff was very nice and speedy on the pickup after the cruise also.

Archived