Anniversary package Le Bistro singing?

birtdeltasig

Does the wait staff in Le Bistro still sing to you if you purchase the honeymoon/anniversary package?

They will bring a small cake to you AND sing to you even without the package, you just have to let the restaurant know that you are celebrating something - for instance you can just let the restaurant hostess know it, and if you want it to be a surprise to your significant other, you just let them know discreetly that "tonight is the night". They have done that on several cruises for us (cake and singing), sometimes for our wedding anniversary and other times for birthday celebrations.

I actually believe this is the case in all restaurants on board, not only in Le Bistro (all though all our celebrations have taken place in Le Bistro, so I can not confirm that based on my personal experience).

Edited by TrumpyNor

This is why if we are celebrating an anniversary on board, it remains our little secret.

I agree. :D

On our last cruise, our friend was celebrating a birthday and we had a card to present to the wait staff for cake. She asked for no singing. Happily, the wait staff complied.