Food for special diet needs –MSC Slendida!

adx74

It is possible to receive special menus for diet (fat free/sugar free) without paying an additional fee. What is the procedure to obtain such food / menus. Can I find food for special diet needs (for ex: low fat yoghurts, low fat cheese, sweets without sugar or white flour) in the buffet style restaurants for breakfast and lunch?

Thank You!

My friend went for a low fat diet with MSC in December. She had to tell them in advance. 'Dr catered for her and they consulted with her on what she'd wNt for the following day. Buffet not quite as good although some things will work for you.

I have complicated food allergies (tomatoes, peppers, gluten, red grapes- epi pen allergy) and won't eat seafood/fish, so I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to survive a total of three weeks between 10 day cruise and land vacation in Italy.

I have complicated food allergies (tomatoes, peppers, gluten, red grapes- epi pen allergy) and won't eat seafood/fish, so I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to survive a total of three weeks between 10 day cruise and land vacation in Italy.

MSC will be fine as long as you pre notify them and go and see the Maître D' when you get onboard. You'll probably find it easier having all your meals in the MDR. You'll probably find you don't get a huge choice but I'm sure you're used to that when you dine out. Normally at dinner they will consult with you about what they will make for you the following evening. You may wish to assist them by having a list of what you can't eat and also a list of ingredients you like.

On land, I suggest you make up a list of what you. Ant eat and stress it is allergy related. Translate it into Italian too and take it with you every where you go.

People have allergies in Europe too.

I have milk/ dairy allergies, i mentoined it beforehand on the special needs form and before our first meal at the MDR. Then each night after the meal a waiter came to me with the menu for the next day and let me choose what i liked or what i couldn't eat and that would be prepped for me the next night. It would be served from a different waiter.