Laundry on Celebrity Reflection

Poodle lover

Did anyone have bag of laundry done on Reflection? Can you put golf shirts in without coming out terribly wrinkled? Or just cottons?

All the stuff will come back somewhat wrinkled. Personally, I'm more concerned about shrinkage. They wash and dry everything in hot water. Also, I've learned the hard way not to send darks and lights together.

The bag of laundry is designed for items that you would normally fold but not iron --- underwear, t shirts, casual shorts, pajamas, that sort of thing. But you can also send out items individually, anything from a golf shirt to a dress shirt to slacks and so on. Those will come back on hangers, pressed and ready to go. We have done both and been quite satisfied, but we don't mix up what's appropriate for the bag and what needs to go per item.

Edited by cynbar

I sent in several shirts (golf polos, dress shirts) and all of them were left in our closet, clean and 100% wrinkle-free. Other items (ie. boxers, shorts) were plastic wrapped and left on the shelf in the closet, also unwrinkled.

I put all of the laundry in the laundry bag that hangs in the closet, and wrote "cold water hang dry" in the special instructions box on the laundry form. Not sure if they did either, but the shirts didn't shrink much if at all.

To remove any serious wrinkles in your clothes, splash generous amounts of water from the bathroom sink on them 12+ hours in advance of wearing (preferably when you first unpack)... Just splash the water on the wrinkles. Then hang the items in your closet and when they dry they'll be fully wrinkle-free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by skipole0

What are the fees for laundry (ballpark)?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Forums mobile app

If I remember correctly, around $8-10 for laundering of bigger items (shirts, pants) and $5-7 for smaller items (shorts, underwear, etc), plus 18% service charge. If you need same-day rush service, add 50% to the total.

Pretty comparable to standard laundry prices at a higher end hotel.

Not sure about iron-only service, but I'm sure it's an epic ripoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by skipole0

I sent in several shirts (golf polos, dress shirts) and all of them were left in our closet, clean and 100% wrinkle-free. Other items (ie. boxers, shorts) were plastic wrapped and left on the shelf in the closet, also unwrinkled.

I put all of the laundry in the laundry bag that hangs in the closet, and wrote "cold water hang dry" in the special instructions box on the laundry form. Not sure if they did either, but the shirts didn't shrink much if at all.

Did you pay by the piece? I have never received my clothes back like that when using the free bag laundry, not even when staying in the penthouse. They are all shoved back into the bag I sent them out in. When I pay by the piece, the things come back hung and ironed.