Spring Break? I'll be in a Cabana on Serenity Bay

N41EF

We booked this as a work trip our 5th Disney cruise and last time we rented a Cabana on Serenity Bay. I've been checking three of four times a week since we booked, and today, 5 days before lockout #25 was available, so we booked it.

Our cruise is 4/6 to 4/10 so this is really last minute stuff. Last cruise it was the same thing, happened to check one day and none available, then a few days later one poped up. Look for the numbers, you'll see gaps in numbers where one is not shown as taken, but not as avaialble.

I know some people say you have to be concierge and so on, but this is the second cruise in a row we have booked one.

Yes a lovely Silver CC member can get one. I assume some one had reserved and cancelled. This cruise will put us as Gold as well.

YEAH!

You almost have to be concierge or platinum to get one by the 90 day mark. A silver or first timer will rarely get one on their first day to book. BUT as you discovered, people do cancel as the cruise approaches. If people keep checking, they will see openings appear. So if you want one, just keep trying. Your situation proves that it works!

Have a super trip.