CL on OASIS

Are D+ revolting? Sign me up. I use to love the Oasis CL, actually they offered way more than any other ship. I loved the lunch with wine. It was so nice to get away from that windjammer crowd. I loved boarding and going right there and being spoiled.

Really, there are over 80 full suites on oasis which now use the suite lounge where they used to use the Cl. So there could be 160+ people not using the diamond club making room for D's. Of course there are around 18 bars, some with lounges, on oasis where you can use your drink coupons

Do you know whether suite guests without/below D status may still use the Diamond lounge?

If yes, add some of the 160+ as they like to socialize with their Diamond (+) friends

P.S. The Allure concierge answered today that starting 19 April (TA) , the D+ may not use the "suite lounge" anymore -so even before the dry dock changes....

Edited by christi1805

Do you know whether suite guests without(below D status may still use the Diamond lounge?

If yes, add some of the 160+ as they like to socialize with their Diamond (+) friends

Suite guest below D cannot use the D club. I know D and up do book full suites and can use either, and if D+ want to use the CK/SL they are not excluded at all, they just need to Book a full suite

Edited by setsail

I think many would disagree. We loved the lunch selections and the ability to eat in relative peacefulness while enjoying a great view and glass of wine.

To each his own. That's why Baskin Robbins has 33 flavors!

To each his own. That's why Baskin Robbins has 33 flavors!

You're not alone. We've visited the CL on Allure a few times and weren't impressed. I'm probably in the minority thinking they wasted all that glass on such a poor view and like you, the lunch and breakfast wasn't exactly enticing either. We spent our money in Vintages rather then hang around there. We'll definitely check out the new SL next time we book another Oasis Class.

Are D+ revolting? Sign me up. I use to love the Oasis CL, actually they offered way more than any other ship. I loved the lunch with wine. It was so nice to get away from that windjammer crowd. I loved boarding and going right there and being spoiled.

Some of us are revolting. The only way RCL will notice is if the D+ leave for other cruise lines. I'll be gone after my current bookings. If you don't like the new policy, it's time for you to find another cruise line.

Edited by dz9yvr

Certainly feels like it! At least on Oasis, and apparently on Allure after dry dock.

Diamond members have been demoted, too. Diamond members used to get priority boarding. Now the sign says priority boarding is for Diamond Plus, Pinnacle and Suites. It said Diamond members should check in by deck number. I guess there are too many Diamond members.

We had no trouble checking in by deck number - there was no line.

We were boarding the Oasis when we saw this. I don't know if this is shown in all terminals.

Edited by KansasK

Certainly feels like it! At least on Oasis, and apparently on Allure after dry dock.

And Harmony. I just booked and asked the Royal TA about it, he said I can use the D lounge. He felt my pain, but said all I get on this sailing is the D+ balcony discount.

I hope that is just the case for these Oasis class ships and doesn't filter down to the others. I was just on the very small Rhapsody, granted it was in Australia, but still it was rarely crowded