Just off the breakaway, ocean view cabin deck 5, parking info etc

ARI421

I am also just off last week's cruise. No reservations for the shows except you do need them for Second City Comedy. We never saw second city because they canceled and rescheduled all Burn the Floor and Rock of Ages shows on our cruise and in the jumble we missed the one reservation we had for Second City... and could never get in again.

Dining rooms - nope, I asked and was told open seating, show up and get right in or a short wait. The last night there was a big crowd in Manhattan and it filled right up 5:30-6:00 and others had to wait a bit. Big groups can make reservations. They took about 200 in all passing by us and we started to get aggravated until we got to the front and asked why.

Moderno's was never open for breakfast: Dining rooms, O'SHeehans, Buffet or Uptown Grill are typically open. Moderno's is the Brazilian "meathouse" speciality dinner restaurant which starts with a small salad bar/buffet then has a rotation of grilled meats and other foods. We enjoyed it!

Modernos was definately open for breakfast!!! I have film footage I will be posting!! You can see the times in the dailes! I ate there! Lol

Modernos was definately open for breakfast!!! I have film footage I will be posting!! You can see the times in the dailes! I ate there! Lol

Hmmm. I picked up day 5 and it wasn't listed. Suggest anyone interested check each day then.

• 3 weeks later...