CAGNEYS is not on the dining option list for JUNE EPIC

kkpcruiser

Hi

I wonder if anyone else has encountered this or has any info.

I signed in a week ago to start reserving for my UDP on our June Epic cruise and I am pretty certain Cagney's was an option. I needed to check timing on a few options with my husband and when I returned this weekend, Cagney's was no longer listed as an option. Is that another change as EPIC homeports in Europe?

Thanks

Hi

I signed in a week ago to start reserving for my UDP on our June Epic cruise and I am pretty certain Cagney's was an option. I needed to check timing on a few options with my husband and when I returned this weekend, Cagney's was no longer listed as an option. Is that another change as EPIC homeports in Europe?

Thanks

I believe it means the reservations are full....Cagney's was available on ours but is no longer available while others are...maybe try once you get on board

Hi

Thanks

Cagney's wasn't an option for my June 27th Getaway sailing. 90 days was yesterday. Everything was there except Cagney's for dining and the comedy for entertainment. Also - I was charged for Le Bistro online, however Moderno came up as $0. I'm sure they will just bill be onboard. But I thought it was strange.

Today is my 90 days out for my Breakaway cruise and Cagney's is not showing up for me either. I doubt that they are booked up all week already when all my other dining options came up.

I was able to book everything I wanted for the whole week with the UDP including the Cirque dinner the first night outside of Cagney's. Bummer, I guess I will ask about it when I call today to combine the 2 separate reservations I had to make for Cirque because my girls are in a cabin next to us.

Might be an NCL website problem? Cagney's disappeared for my May cruise as well. My reservation for Cagney's also disappeared. I called and a rep told me it's still in my account and can send me a confirmation. She also said it is still available to book on other nights.

I tried to make reservations for Cagney's also for Breakaway. It is gone from the website, so I called NCL to have them make the reservation for me. She was not able to do so and told me there was no availability for any time, for any party size, for any day. I didn't think that was possible since we're just 90 days out. Seems like a system problem that NCL should fix?

I called to and was told that it was probably all booked up already. I find it hard to believe that out of all the restaurants that one and only one was not available 90 days out for the whole week. Not one other for any day was not available. I believe it is a problem with the site also.

I called to and was told that it was probably all booked up already. I find it hard to believe that out of all the restaurants that one and only one was not available 90 days out for the whole week. Not one other for any day was not available. I believe it is a problem with the site also.

On the Epic, Shangai has also gone AWOL since last Friday. It would be very surprising that this particular venue would be all sold out. I'm sure it's only a technical glitch.

I am also on my 90 days out for the Epic and had planned on Cagney's for 3 nights with my UDP. For now, I will book other restaurants on those 3 nights, and if they ever figure it out, I will call or wait until I am on board to make the switch to Cagney's.

They only offer a percentage of availability for the specialty restaurants pre cruise. Cagney's is probably one of the top 2 choices, if not the top. With the Free UDPs more people may be prebooking.

You can still book once you board.

They only offer a percentage of availability for the specialty restaurants pre cruise. Cagney's is probably one of the top 2 choices, if not the top. With the Free UDPs more people may be prebooking.

You can still book once you board.

Cagney's was also unavailable yesterday, which for me was 91 days before cruise. That would have to mean that the Suite people, who are the only ones able to make reservations at that time, had taken all available reservations, for every day of the cruise, at every available time slot, before the rest of us could make a single reservation. I'm not sure how many Suites there are on the Epic, but the numbers don't add up in my mind.

Today is my 90 days out for my Breakaway cruise and Cagney's is not showing up for me either. I doubt that they are booked up all week already when all my other dining options came up.

I was able to book everything I wanted for the whole week with the UDP including the Cirque dinner the first night outside of Cagney's. Bummer, I guess I will ask about it when I call today to combine the 2 separate reservations I had to make for Cirque because my girls are in a cabin next to us.

I am on your cruise as well.....How much did you pay for Cirque Dreams for the first night? When I try to book it for 3 people with the UDP it's $119.97

Edited by monkeybone

I just called the shore excursion dept for dining reservations and was told the NCL computers have had a glitch that will not allow reservations on line.

To reserve Cagney's just call 1-866-625-1167 then press 1

Can you reserve for "comp" dinner ?

Thank you Ranch Cruiser. I called the number you provided. Had to wait on hold a bit, but no big deal. They were able to make Cagney reservations for me for 2 out of the 3 days I wanted. Apparently, their 25% allotment for one of the days is already filled. I'll try to make that reservation on board. Thanks again!

Might be an NCL website problem? Cagney's disappeared for my May cruise as well. My reservation for Cagney's also disappeared. I called and a rep told me it's still in my account and can send me a confirmation. She also said it is still available to book on other nights.

The same thing has happened with our May cruise. I had Cagney's booked, but now the reservation is gone and Cagney's is not showing as an option.

Fortunately, I printed our full itinerary and booked activities from the vacation summary page before it disappeared. We'll take that as proof for the cruise, in case they say it's full.

The same thing has happened with our May cruise. I had Cagney's booked, but now the reservation is gone and Cagney's is not showing as an option.

Fortunately, I printed our full itinerary and booked activities from the vacation summary page before it disappeared. We'll take that as proof for the cruise, in case they say it's full.

I was able to print our current reservations but downloading the edocs again. They show everything we booked before and today. :)

I just called the number given by Ranch Cruiser and was transferred because I am booked with a travel agent and the wonderful agent I got made my reservation for Cagney's on 7/2 with availability from 5:30-9PM for a party of 4!!!

So call! :D

Thanks all for the similar experience comments and the followup with NCL though it seems as if they are giving conflicting info.

I experienced this issue at about 88 days out so while its possible it is sold out, I do agree that's its likely a technical glitch rather than unavailable.

I will call in the AM and see what they say as I also am pretty sure I booked Cagneys the one day it was available and it was on my planner.:)

I just called the shore excursion dept for dining reservations and was told the NCL computers have had a glitch that will not allow reservations on line.

To reserve Cagney's just call 1-866-625-1167 then press 1

I just called the number given by Ranch Cruiser and was transferred because I am booked with a travel agent and the wonderful agent I got made my reservation for Cagney's on 7/2 with availability from 5:30-9PM for a party of 4!!!

So call! :D

That's good to know! Thanks for the info! :)