Canadians who took advantage of the charter -did you get air tickets/boarding passes?

leenie77

Hi,

I'm going on my first cruise this week and booked Celebrity's 'all inclusive' air, cruise, etc. and am flying from Canada.

For others who have done this, did you receive plane tickets or boarding passes or anything (other than your Celebrity guest ticket booklet) beforehand? I'm told we're just supposed to go to the airport, but it seems strange to not have any 'flight documents' and am wondering if this is the same for everyone.

Thanks!

Colleen

Too funny, I just asked this exact question of FRMPEI who is back from his charter from Moncton and waiting for his response. He's currently writing a very detailed review of his adventures.

Seems odd to me too not to require any documentation. I'm flying out this Saturday from Halifax ... think you are on my flight :)

Edited by poffles

Too funny, I just asked this exact question of FRMPEI who is back from his charter from Moncton and waiting for his response. He's currently writing a very detailed review of his adventures.

Seems odd to me too not to require any documentation. I'm flying out this Saturday from Halifax ... think you are on my flight :)

Funny! Yes, I am on your flight from Halifax. What time do you plan to be at the airport? :)

You require nothing other than your name and passport. The acting Canadian North Agents will issue a boarding pass at both end of your travel.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Thank you Kevin! That's very good to know. I'm also enjoying your detailed review of the Silhouette. I'm hooked - I'm checking several times a day for your updates. :)

Funny! Yes, I am on your flight from Halifax. What time do you plan to be at the airport? :)

We are aiming for no later than 6:30 considering seats are not preassigned. We at least want to be seated close to others I'm traveling with, there are four of us.

Thanks Kevin!!! I knew you would chime in.

We are aiming for no later than 6:30 considering seats are not preassigned. We at least want to be seated close to others I'm traveling with, there are four of us.

We're aiming for the same. Fingers crossed we don't get any more snow. And, hopefully it will be all gone when we get back. Wishful thinking, I know. ;)

We're aiming for the same. Fingers crossed we don't get any more snow. And, hopefully it will be all gone when we get back. Wishful thinking, I know. ;)

Wishing hasn't been working so great. Glad I booked my summer vacation for August, surely the snow has to be gone by then :rolleyes:

We depart at 9am right? Haven't heard anything different but thought I would check!! :) Can't come fast enough!!

We are departing from Ottawa and wondered how we could snag the exit rows as my husband is 6'3. When I called they said when you show up you get your seat assignment. Our flight leaves at 7 a.m. I guess we should get there extra early.

I agree on the snow - we had a mini blizzard this afternoon. Warmth on our skin will feel extra special.

By the way did you guys sign up for the roll call and the meet n greet on Silhouette for the April 5th sailing?

We are departing from Ottawa and wondered how we could snag the exit rows as my husband is 6'3. When I called they said when you show up you get your seat assignment. Our flight leaves at 7 a.m. I guess we should get there extra early.

I agree on the snow - we had a mini blizzard this afternoon. Warmth on our skin will feel extra special.

By the way did you guys sign up for the roll call and the meet n greet on Silhouette for the April 5th sailing?

We are actually sailing on the Reflection April 4th and I think everyone here is on our roll call. We'll be sailing as you are flying ... enjoy your trip.

Edited by poffles

We depart at 9am right? Haven't heard anything different but thought I would check!! :) Can't come fast enough!!

Still 9am as far as I know. Woo hoo, almost there. Hope we get to the ship early enough to settle in, do muster and get to Sunset Bar for sail away ... no late arrival holding up the ship!

we left from Halifax and got to airport at 6 was a line already but asked nicely and got row 12 seat A - no seat ahead of me ! seats 12B and C also have extra leg room too. Everything went fine but all flights seem to have some delays we were boarding the ship as safety drill was starting and more busses were behind us but we then had a week of bliss in the sun. Flights from other cities did get there earlier