Carnival Miracle 3/21/15 Photo Review of First Post Drydock cruise

cdamion

Finally my nightly sunset pics. This cruise had some of my favorites of any cruise ever – tonight’s was no exception:

16781729120_8dc306c8c5_z.jpg

16346839234_b4424bd2ea_z.jpg

16969204925_8a7376b5f6_z.jpg

Unfortunately I had to spend the time between sunset and dinner re-booking my excursions for Puerto Vallarta and Cabo because the company I booked with took my money but never booked the tours. It has been resolved and they are refunding me, but I would have been screwed if I simply relied on the reservations to be there. So, I had to pay for phone and internet time to get it all squared away. Oh well – no trip is perfect. We did still do exactly what we wanted to.

Well, that’s it for today I believe. I will continue with tons more pics late tonight or tomorrow. Thanks to those who are following along. Hope you are enjoying the ride.

To be continued…

No Green Thunder waterslide??!! Big disappointment.... The rest looks great tho.

Main upgrades are:

Red Frog Pub, Alchemy Bar and the sports bar. All 3 are very very well done.

No food upgrades, although some crew said they heard Guy's is coming eventually.

The shows, hasbro, Suess at Sea are all supposed to be on there, but they are not ready yet and wont be for at least several weeks. One show is being released per week. In a month, each cruise will have 4 new production shows. Until then it is only one per week.

Main upgrades are:

Red Frog Pub, Alchemy Bar and the sports bar. All 3 are very very well done.

No food upgrades, although some crew said they heard Guy's is coming eventually.

The shows, hasbro, Suess at Sea are all supposed to be on there, but they are not ready yet and wont be for at least several weeks. One show is being released per week. In a month, each cruise will have 4 new production shows. Until then it is only one per week.

Thanks for review...to me she got what is important and looks very very nice...so glad it all was sooo good because she is closest good affordable one for me...Sarah

Love your review! Thank you for posting those pictures of the Ruby! I was onboard the Ruby and took a few pics of

You guys while we sailed next to each other!

ImageUploadedByForums1427772258.397015.jpg.ac5718901c9885a242ee99926b42af9d.jpg this was our view from the Ruby that day! Sorry the quality isn't so good, I uploaded that from my phone and it doesn't do too good of a job on uploading the quality of the picture on here!

Edited by Alexv500

Thank you for the post. We sail in less than 3 weeks. So sorry to hear about the shows. We love the shows and were excited to see some new ones. Oh, well. We also booked this cruise after dry dock for Guys. Can't help but be a little bummed about that. I was also wondering if there is a fee for the food in the Red Frog Pub. Thank you for your help and your review. We are getting so very excited.

I'm cruising on the Miracle May 16 which has the over night stay in PV. Can you tell me a little about the experience? Do many stay late into the evening out on the town or come back to the ship when it starts getting dark? Can cruisers come and go all night long? Just wondering what to expect.

Keep up the great pictures as they let me see what fun I have in store.

We get on the Miracle this Saturday- I'm bummed about the Hasbro & Guys, as I think my kids would have loved it. I am loving your review. I'm going to take your advice and make sure I see every sunset!

Interested to hear what your boys thought of it (they look so dashing on elegant night). our 18 year old is coming with us and I'm wondering if he'll be bored since he's too old for kid venues and too young for the 21+ venues.

Oh how I miss those grapes. It looks like they added more clam-shells to the serenity deck...did you ever see any that were empty?

Eagerly awaiting more!

Clamshells were RARELY empty. Serenity had the worst chair hogs. There were always loungers available.

I'm cruising on the Miracle May 16 which has the over night stay in PV. Can you tell me a little about the experience? Do many stay late into the evening out on the town or come back to the ship when it starts getting dark? Can cruisers come and go all night long? Just wondering what to expect.

Keep up the great pictures as they let me see what fun I have in store.

You can come and go all night long. We get in at noon and back on board by 2:30pm. You change your clocks on the way down so you are the same as local time.

Very few people were on board when I ate dinner at 8:15. The ship was very very quiet. I was out until 5:30am and was coming back with crew who were out.

We get on the Miracle this Saturday- I'm bummed about the Hasbro & Guys, as I think my kids would have loved it. I am loving your review. I'm going to take your advice and make sure I see every sunset!

Interested to hear what your boys thought of it (they look so dashing on elegant night). our 18 year old is coming with us and I'm wondering if he'll be bored since he's too old for kid venues and too young for the 21+ venues.

There is stuff happening all over and the teens hung out together outside of the club. Only the nightclub is off limits, so they can enjoy live music anywhere else on board.

After wandering outside we headed in to take a look at the inside. First stop was the brand new Alchemy bar on Deck 2 (more on this later).

16963312391_0944f0db2f_z.jpg

Did you notice if the walkway between the 2 rows of stools at the Alchemy Bar was crowded at dinner time or at any time.

Also, do you know where they are now doing karaoke?

Did you notice if the walkway between the 2 rows of stools at the Alchemy Bar was crowded at dinner time or at any time.

Also, do you know where they are now doing karaoke?

The walkway was definitely crowded before the dinners with people waiting in line to get into the dining room (why do they do that?).

My routine was to get there about 7:30 or so and chat with the bartenders and regulars until 8:16 when the boys met me to head in without standing in line.

Karaoke was held down in the Mad Hatter's Ball from what I could hear - but I didn't pinpoint specifically where they were.