Jamman54 or Mitsugirly

Pandot

Mitsugirly, did you go to dinner at the pub across the street? Stained Glass Pub I think the name was. :confused: Also, how long did it take to get from hotel to the ship. I am sure you will be covering all this in your review, but thought I'd ask ahead of time. :o:o

When we used the shuttle October 2013, it was about 20 mins I think. Give or take. We didnt eat at the on site pub. Wwe went on one of those restraurnt review shows on the cooking channels and looked what had been reviewed. I beleive it was Diners, Drive ins and Dives and we found a place called Joe Squared. It was really good. So good, that we are going back there before our next cruise which is in like 13 days.....:)

Edited by nokidz

When we used the shuttle October 2013, it was about 20 mins I think. Give or take. We didnt eat at the on site pub. Wwe went on one of those restraurnt review shows on the cooking channels and looked what had been reviewed. I beleive it was Diners, Drive ins and Dives and we found a place called Joe Squared. It was really good. So good, that we are going back there before our next cruise which is in like 13 days.....:)

Just googled Joe Squared. I watch DDD all the time. Don't remember if I saw this on it. Sounds like a place we might want to go to. There are 2 locations. Which one did you go to and about how far away is it from the hotel? TIA.

Just googled Joe Squared. I watch DDD all the time. Don't remember if I saw this on it. Sounds like a place we might want to go to. There are 2 locations. Which one did you go to and about how far away is it from the hotel? TIA.

We went to the north one. They usually have a live musicians playing. I beleive it is about 20 minutes from the hotel.

Go to the DDD website, I beleive you can watch the episode that has Joe Squared in it. It is amazing.

Another place we want to try, is Dicks Last Resort. It is a small chain that has a unique restauruant experience. Havent been yet, but would like to try. We may try that place on our Oct 2015 Pride cruise.

Thanks so much for remembering me and my questions :)

The info on the parties and chef's table is really going to help me plan for my kiddos. Older kids will probably just have to cover the night of Chef's table between pick up and when we finish. I am sure they won't mind ;)

Can't wait to read your reviews - happy typing!

Andrea

We went to the north one. They usually have a live musicians playing. I beleive it is about 20 minutes from the hotel.

Go to the DDD website, I beleive you can watch the episode that has Joe Squared in it. It is amazing.

Another place we want to try, is Dicks Last Resort. It is a small chain that has a unique restauruant experience. Havent been yet, but would like to try. We may try that place on our Oct 2015 Pride cruise.

I googled it and saw the DDD episode. I think we will definitely try it. Thanks for the heads up! Googled Dicks Last Resort and can't find any locations around Baltimore. We are Yankee fans and kind of hoped they were playing the Orioles when we were down there, but Murphy's Law, the Orioles will be in NEW YORK when we are in BALTIMORE! What were the chances??:eek::eek:

I googled it and saw the DDD episode. I think we will definitely try it. Thanks for the heads up! Googled Dicks Last Resort and can't find any locations around Baltimore. We are Yankee fans and kind of hoped they were playing the Orioles when we were down there, but Murphy's Law, the Orioles will be in NEW YORK when we are in BALTIMORE! What were the chances??:eek::eek:

We went to Dick's Last Resort in Vegas a few years back. It was quite the experience!! :eek::D:eek: