March 13 th Nola to memphis

I hesitate to write because everyone seems so cheerful and happy about the trips. We took this trip, unfortunately our room, 513, was very noisy and directly underneath some sort of maintenance area where a lot of noise was made in the middle of the night.

The dining room was absolutely packed, and service was very slow. The food was pretty good, but the service people seem somewhat nervous and pressured. Unfortunately for me, I got the flu about five days in.I spent the rest of the trip in bed.it was very hard to get help and service to the room.The upper half of the river was very dark and somewhat depressed, the cities were little tired.

The talent on the boat was wonderful, the persurs office people were very good.

I heard That quite a few people got sick but I couldn't confirm anything.

We will not be taking another river cruise. Sorry if my review upsets some folks, but so be it.we paid a fortune for our room,and our attendant was a very unhappy guy. I don't see great things ahead for the AQ.

• 1 month later...
I hesitate to write because everyone seems so cheerful and happy about the trips. We took this trip, unfortunately our room, 513, was very noisy and directly underneath some sort of maintenance area where a lot of noise was made in the middle of the night.

The dining room was absolutely packed, and service was very slow. The food was pretty good, but the service people seem somewhat nervous and pressured. Unfortunately for me, I got the flu about five days in.I spent the rest of the trip in bed.it was very hard to get help and service to the room.The upper half of the river was very dark and somewhat depressed, the cities were little tired.

The talent on the boat was wonderful, the persurs office people were very good.

I heard That quite a few people got sick but I couldn't confirm anything.

We will not be taking another river cruise. Sorry if my review upsets some folks, but so be it.we paid a fortune for our room,and our attendant was a very unhappy guy. I don't see great things ahead for the AQ.

Sorry to hear you did not have a good time on your cruise. Getting the flu on the trip did not help matters. It's difficult traveling when a person is ill.

I hope this really doesn't stop you for taking another river cruise. Have you taken any ocean cruises? We have taken 7 ocean cruises.

This will be our first river cruise in the U.S, (May 30th-June 6th) Memphis to New Orleans, but we have taken 3 river cruises in Europe and prefer the river cruises over the ocean cruises.