Paying for Cruise

VM_Mom

I am planning to book my first RCI Cruise. I have previously sailed on Princess and Carnival. In the past, I liked to book my cruise well in advance and pay a little each month until it is paid off prior to the full payment date.

I have been looking all over RCI's website to see if I can do this, but cannot find an answer. I also tried emailing customer service but heard nothing. I thought someone here might be able to give me an answer.

Can you pay for your cruise this way? How much of a hassle is it? Can you make the payments online or must you call customer service each time?

Any help is appreciated!

I pay for all my cruises that way. You can book and pay online which I do or you can call. I make the initial down payment and then make various payments untill it is paid off before the final payment date. It is no hassle at all and I have never had a problem. :cool:

Edited by bigque

I am planning to book my first RCI Cruise. I have previously sailed on Princess and Carnival. In the past, I liked to book my cruise well in advance and pay a little each month until it is paid off prior to the full payment date.

I have been looking all over RCI's website to see if I can do this, but cannot find an answer. I also tried emailing customer service but heard nothing. I thought someone here might be able to give me an answer.

Can you pay for your cruise this way? How much of a hassle is it? Can you make the payments online or must you call customer service each time?

Any help is appreciated!

Yes, you can make periodic payments on your Royal cruise.

If you book on the website, or call Royal direct to book, then you can pay on the website. If you book with a travel agent, you would have to contact the travel agent to pay.

Any help is appreciated!

Yes. You can do this. I always call to make a payment because I don't trust the online web site. Some people have no issues making online payments, and other do. I find its just as easy to call and make my payments.

Another vote for calling to make a payment. I was told by many csr that its better to do it that way. Since they have website problems. I just call and honestly the longest Ive ever had to wait was 2-4 mins.