Caribbean Shopping

Keithe46

Hi all

I am going on a caribbean cruise on Anthem of the Seas as part of my honeymoon in Nov. I am looking at buying myself a new watch when I'm out there and was wondering if anyone had any experience??

We are stopping at St Juan, Barbados, St Kitts, St Maarten and a couple others.

Can anyone tell me where's best to buy,any decent shops etc??

Cheers

Hi all

I am going on a caribbean cruise on Anthem of the Seas as part of my honeymoon in Nov. I am looking at buying myself a new watch when I'm out there and was wondering if anyone had any experience??

We are stopping at St Juan, Barbados, St Kitts, St Maarten and a couple others.

Can anyone tell me where's best to buy,any decent shops etc??

Cheers

No idea what brand you are considering, so unable to direct you.

For my part, purchased a Chopard Happy D for my Wife from Front Street authorised dealer. The price paid was approximately 30% less than the UK.

Suggest you select your brand, look at what you will pay locally, then go to the offical web site of the selected brand, find the authorised dealership in St M.

Send an email to that store for a price.

Thanks mate. I am either looking for a Rolex or Breitling. I have had a wee look on the AD's sights, will follow your advice re emails. Cheers

No problem

If you are ever in the market for diamonds etc we have a good, long term, friend on Front Street.

No problem

If you are ever in the market for diamonds etc we have a good, long term, friend on Front Street.

Superb, thanks very much. I may get back in touch with you to get details, no doubt the good lady will want a bargain as well!!!

As was said, just know your styles and prices before you go. We have found the best prices so far have actually been on the ships and they generally will match any price you find on the islands.

As was said, just know your styles and prices before you go. We have found the best prices so far have actually been on the ships and they generally will match any price you find on the islands.

Excellent idea.

Take your best watch price and ask the others to beat it, including the ship.