Which SG Suite would you choose on the SUN?

jvsnana

By the looks of the SUN's deck plans, suite 9002 looks to have a narrow entry and suite 8002 looks like a square room. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference or share any recent photos?

Thanks so much :)

We were just on Sun in 8003 and we visited 8002.

When you enter 8003, there is a short hallway and then you enter the large room. There are wall to ceiling supports but the size of the room is fine. The bath and closet are also large. Closet very large!

Stateroom 8002 was different; the closet/bath were on the left as you opened the door and the room was square but a good size.

We were fine in 8003 and I assume the cabin above is the same configuration. You can search on both staterooms and there is plenty of information.

Thank you for the info. I did see a youtube video of 9202 and 8202, so I assume they are the mirror of 9002 and 8002.

On the deck plans 9202 has a strange configuration, but the video makes it look like a square room...so a bit confused :confused:

By the looks of the SUN's deck plans, suite 9002 looks to have a narrow entry and suite 8002 looks like a square room. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference or share any recent photos?

Thanks so much :)

The deck plans can be deceiving. We were just in 8202 on the Sun, which has the same layout as 8002 and 9002. There is a youtube video of "Norwegian Sun 8202" which will show you what those rooms look like. We were quite happy with the layout and location. The balcony was HUGE.

Thank you for the info. I did see a youtube video of 9202 and 8202, so I assume they are the mirror of 9002 and 8002.

On the deck plans 9202 has a strange configuration, but the video makes it look like a square room...so a bit confused :confused:

Did you try a search engine? Enter the stateroom number and ship and you might find what you are looking for.

I just did that and agree 9202 looks smaller than others but it seems to be a mirror image of 9002.

They all have great forward views and we loved this!

The deck plans can be deceiving. We were just in 8202 on the Sun, which has the same layout as 8002 and 9002. There is a youtube video of "Norwegian Sun 8202" which will show you what those rooms look like. We were quite happy with the layout and location. The balcony was HUGE.

So looking forward to the huge balcony!

Did you try a search engine? Enter the stateroom number and ship and you might find what you are looking for.

I just did that and agree 9202 looks smaller than others but it seems to be a mirror image of 9002.

They all have great forward views and we loved this!

Thank you for the info and so glad you loved the forward views:)