Anyone ever use Limos of Miami???

4merlurker

Just booked them for our November trip and looking for (hopefully) great reviews! We (6 adults/4kids) are getting a 14 pass. Excursion Limo from FLL to our Hotel in Miami and then the Port back to FLL. $125.00 +tip each way. I think it's a good deal since Tri-county gave me a price of $120 +tip for a van.

Has anyone ridden in the excursion? They assured me we would all be comfy and still have plenty of room for luggage. :confused:

I'd love to hear about your experience! Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, we've used Limos of Miami for two of our vacations, three rides total. They were on time everytime. Every driver was very nice. The last ride we had them for was for Port Everglades to FLL airport. We had reserved a town car, they were out so we got a limosine instead. I wish our ride had been longer. They'll do a great job for you.

Yes, we've used Limos of Miami for two of our vacations, three rides total. They were on time everytime. Every driver was very nice. The last ride we had them for was for Port Everglades to FLL airport. We had reserved a town car, they were out so we got a limosine instead. I wish our ride had been longer. They'll do a great job for you.

Thank you~ I feel a little more assured know! Glad to know they did good by you!

~Connie

Archived