Blocked toilet

This is hilarious .........

blocked toilets, cabins full of poo.

no formal nights on quantum class ships.

too much emphasis on robotics bars and fat blokes and waddling women that don't want to look gorgeous on a couple of nights on a cruise.

no topless bathing as the ship is full of prudes.

making you ADVANCE book for restaurants you probably won't end up eating in because you went on pizza overload in sorrentos .......

What's RCI coming to ???

still ...... They won't have a bad word said about them lol

Lol

Pint?

After the first overflow, one might hope that beside cleaning up the mess, the mechanical problem that caused the overflow would be repaired.

After the second overflow, one might hope that beside cleaning up the mess, there was an open cabin available to which the passengers could be moved. Failing that one should expect a serious and intense effort to prevent another overflow.

After the third overflow, one has to accept that staff is unwilling or unable to provide the passengers with a cabin free from health hazards. Simply cleaning up the mess after the fact does not prevent exposure to disease.

My thoughts exactly! I'd be a pretty unhappy camper if the same exact issue occurred 3 times. :eek: Nope, that is unacceptable in my book.

OP - please update and let us know if RC compensated you. I would have been very upset if this happened to me while on vacation. I know things like this happen but they should provide some type of compensation for part of your vacation getting ruined. I hope you are able to move past this and still try to have a good time. Thanks for posting and letting us know how RC handled the matter.