Disembarcation time on the Solstice in Seattle

dz9yvr

Does anyone know how well the port operations work with the Solstice in Seattle. We just booked cruise for the end of June and it shows a 7:00am arrival time. Is it reasonable to expect that we should be able to leave the ship at 7:00 carrying our own bags? Is there typically much of a delay at customs? We are looking to book a limo and need to set a time. Any suggestions for a limo company at Pier 91? Thanks.

Edited by dz9yvr

Hello Princess - After my current booking on Royal Caribbean cruises I will throw my D+ pins into the ocean and start cruising Princess for a better value. RCL service has declined and the prices increased. Goodbye RCL

Curious as to why you aren't cruising with Princess to Alaska? Your signature clearly states your opinion of Princess.

Hopefully your decision wasn't based solely on price...seems you've been disappointed before. ;)

Shawn

Curious as to why you aren't cruising with Princess to Alaska? Your signature clearly states your opinion of Princess.

Hopefully your decision wasn't based solely on price...seems you've been disappointed before. ;)

Shawn

Nope, my decision was based on value for a specific time period when I was able to cruise. TThanks for asking.

We use Shuttle express 425-981-7000 to or from the pier and airport or pier and home. They will pick you up "on demand" anytime between 0700 and 10pm.

I would not expect to disembark at 0700, there are any number of things that could delay you getting off the ship.

Have a great cruise!

Nope, my decision was based on value for a specific time period when I was able to cruise. TThanks for asking.

We are probably moving on too. 11 of our last 12 cruises have been on Celebrity. We feel the value for the price is no longer there. We have four cruises on RCL. If we have the same experience on RCL as the other times, that'll be our new home cruise line.