find photos missing from carnival USB drive

MSNEmommy

If you buy 10 photos and get the USB drive that looks like a little Carnival ship with your photos on it, check the USB. We made our final decision the last sea day and picked up the stick on the last night of the cruise. We were busy packing and put it in out luggage. I am just now (3 weeks later) looking at our photos and two are missing. We bought 10 and were supposed to have those 10 digitally on the USB, but one of them is a repeat and one of them is of someone else. I am so disappointed :( because I really wanted both pictures that are missing.

Has anyone ever gotten digital files of their photos weeks after their cruise was over and how? HELP :confused:

It has been awhile since we have sailed (2007). Do you mind telling me the price or an estimate of the pictures or the deal you got with the 10 photos/USB drive? This will be the first cruise with our son and I would like to get some of us all dressed up. Thanks.

If you buy 10 photos and get the USB drive that looks like a little Carnival ship with your photos on it, check the USB. We made our final decision the last sea day and picked up the stick on the last night of the cruise. We were busy packing and put it in out luggage. I am just now (3 weeks later) looking at our photos and two are missing. We bought 10 and were supposed to have those 10 digitally on the USB, but one of them is a repeat and one of them is of someone else. I am so disappointed :( because I really wanted both pictures that are missing.

Has anyone ever gotten digital files of their photos weeks after their cruise was over and how? HELP :confused:

We did not have this issue but they misplaced a whole tray of these and so debark was a tad delayed for us as several of us were a little bit freaking out since they could not find out pictures. They finally found the tray behind something in another room and all our pictures were on there.

It has been awhile since we have sailed (2007). Do you mind telling me the price or an estimate of the pictures or the deal you got with the 10 photos/USB drive? This will be the first cruise with our son and I would like to get some of us all dressed up. Thanks.

On the ships not doing the new packages every so many pictures you get something free. After you purchase 10 pictures,and they can be any picture from the $9.99 fun ones to the $21.99 backdrop ones, for $1 a picture you can add them to your disk. They also allowed us to do all our pictures on one card even though I paid for some on my room and my mom paid for some on hers, we ended up with 15 total pictures of everyone in our group :)

Edited by cruisecraze96

I know that 2 of mine were not on the thumb drive, but they were chosen on the last night. I simply scanned them in. Now having someone else's would not be very good cause they would be looking for it IF they also got the thumb drive and had pictures put on it.

We should have checked our USB using our laptop. I don't know if there's anywhere to check if you don't have your own device in which to plug a USB. I hope they would check in for you if you ask...

As far as cost, the deal we had on the Dream was if you buy x photos then you "earn" y giftie. After purchasing 10 photos, you get the USB that looks like a cruise ship with digital copies of the 10 photos you bought. (Or not in our case) Since the formal photos are expensive - $22 each, we ended up spending about $250 total on photos. The deal on your ship may be different, though this is the same deal we had on the Dream in Jan 2014 out of a different port. Hope that helps FWIW