Pride of America, complimentary Alcohol in Owners Suite?

gwsster

I have read conflicting things regarding complimentary bottles of Alcohol in category SC cabin (Owners Suite). Some quote the suite benefits, others say it is different for the Pride of America and only get a bottle of Champagne.

Has anyone who sailed in an owners suite on POA tell me what was in their room. I know that everything may change as I am not sailing for another year, but I am sailing with my sisters and kind of want an idea of what to expect on POA , OS suite benefits.

ya , that is a pain.. I believe the current offer is OBC instead of the booze.

Hawaii law prohibits the bar set up ( sale of bottles ) and apparently the 3 free bottles falls under that law some how.. In the past they were offering wine , which seems would fall into the same problem.. I dont know what the current offer is .. I would call and ask more than one phone rep what the latest deal is ... Of course 3 bottles of wine do not come close to 3 bottles of booze ;)

good luck ... perhaps someone else has a current response..

Thanks, I appreciate that information. I tried the NCL website FAQ's and there was nothing. I figures someone that recently sailed would have the information. I find that the wonderful CC members here are often more informative than the PCC at NCL.