Pearl 2 bedroom haven questions

We will be sailing on the Pearl in a 2 bedroom haven suite in May and had a couple quick questions. Do they have bar soap available in the bathrooms or is it just the shower gel? Also, do they still send your luggage tags in the mail or do we have to print them off of the website now? Our last cruise in the Dawn in a suite they mailed them to us, but when I looked at my edocs they give a link to print them. Just wondering what the current situation is with those. Thanks in advance :D

We will be sailing on the Pearl in a 2 bedroom haven suite in May and had a couple quick questions. Do they have bar soap available in the bathrooms or is it just the shower gel? Also, do they still send your luggage tags in the mail or do we have to print them off of the website now? Our last cruise in the Dawn in a suite they mailed them to us, but when I looked at my edocs they give a link to print them. Just wondering what the current situation is with those. Thanks in advance :D

Gel. If you'd like, bring your favorite bar soap, or splurge on some exotic soap that will transport you to the Andes, a French meadow, or wherever...

Mail. Luggage tags are still mailed. The eDocs are cookie-cutter form. Should you lose or not receive your luggage tags, you have the option to print them.

We sailed on the Pearl to Alaska in 14512. There is bar soap provided in both bathrooms as well as the liquid dispensers in the little bathroom. The bar soap and shampoo/conditioner is Elimis brand. Not particularly scented. They replenish as needed. The stuff in the containers on the walls is the same stuff in all the cabins. The Elimis brand shampoo, conditioner and lotion is travel size bottles. the bar soap is individually wrapped and they provide however much you'll need.

Don't forget binoculars. They do sell decent ones on board I think around $75. I also brought an ihome for music in the cabin. They provide blankets on the haven public deck. It's windy up there but we had fun and the elements didn't bother us. I brought a couple of my husband's good ski shells with hoods that you can cinch up around the face. That totally protected us from rain and wind. There was never anyone on the haven sundeck and it provides a good open view. I don't know how to post a link but if you search my posts I have posted pictures of your type of stateroom. Look for "haven vs. inside May vs August"

Don't forget binoculars. They do sell decent ones on board I think around $75. I also brought an ihome for music in the cabin. They provide blankets on the haven public deck. It's windy up there but we had fun and the elements didn't bother us. I brought a couple of my husband's good ski shells with hoods that you can cinch up around the face. That totally protected us from rain and wind. There was never anyone on the haven sundeck and it provides a good open view. I don't know how to post a link but if you search my posts I have posted pictures of your type of stateroom. Look for "haven vs. inside May vs August"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2073170

Just got off the Pearl this morning, and we were in a HAVEN two bedroom stateroom. They produced two sizes of bar soap, smaller bar for hand soap and a larger bar for the shower. Elimis shower gel and shampoo/conditioner was also provided.

Being scheduled for the HAVEN you will receive your luggage tags by mail a few weeks prior departure.

Your Concierge should be Elvina, she was GREAT! Also you may have Walter for your Butler, though he due to start his vacation sometime in May. He was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Your breakfast/lunch will be in the Moderno just below on deck 13.