celebrity solstice 22.3.15-3.4.15

hi, Just back from a 12 night cruise on Solstice. I have to say this was the closest you can get to the perfect cruise.It all started great at check in....it took 2minutes and who better to check us in than Jo with her infectious cheery grin. On boarding we were given Champagne and a bottle was also in our cabin.The Solstice is a magnificent ship in every sense....truly 5star.the crew were all very professional and friendly and definitely exceeded our expectations .The food both in the restaurant and buffet was beautiful.The shows were of a high standard. We were very lucky we had really good weather and smooth seas.We had a balcony cabin and it was very spacious with a larger than normal balcony.Solstice is easy to get around and well appointed to the highest standards.I would highly recommend Solstice for anyone considering a cruise on her....in word. Superb.

Col

I found the same to be true too. My favourite ship.

We travelled with a one year old and thought the staff would hate it but they really took time out to make him feel special.

One staff member even went down to the buffet area to get a high chair for him in a speciality restaurant.

We asked if it was ok to dine there and they just about dragged us in.

The chef even cooked some food especially for him.

We were out by just after 7pm so did not annoy the other diners