Fttf?

eeudj

SOLD OUT!! I am on the carnival Freedom set for June 20. I wanted to purchase the FTTF as I have booked a private touring company and wanted one of the early tenders. What are chances they will open up more? If not does anyone know what to to do to get the earliest tender possible?

I'm in the same boat, no pun intended. My cruise isn't until Oct 25th but they are sold out. No idea when they sold out, but they have been since we booked a few weeks ago. So I guess I'll just have to keep checking. I really wish they had a waiting list.

SOLD OUT!! I am on the carnival Freedom set for June 20. I wanted to purchase the FTTF as I have booked a private touring company and wanted one of the early tenders. What are chances they will open up more? If not does anyone know what to to do to get the earliest tender possible?

A little off topic. When do they usually become available? I cruise next March. I've been checking daily as I don't want to miss it.

Thanks

Heimey

A little off topic. When do they usually become available? I cruise next March. I've been checking daily as I don't want to miss it.

Thanks

Heimey

usually about 10 months out. But check periodically. I know on the Splendor when I booked onboard, I came home and got the FTTF, which was 12 months out.

I checked 10+ times a day for the last few months and a single ticket opened up a few nights ago and I grabbed it, so they do release more slowly. Keep trying.

You said night...what day/time? I wonder if there is a more likely time of day or day of week.

I checked 10+ times a day for the last few months and a single ticket opened up a few nights ago and I grabbed it, so they do release more slowly. Keep trying.

I too am hoping for a FTTF to open up. I just can't be that OCD in pursuing one for the next few months!

Hope I don't have OCD issues, but...

Booked a cruise for next December this past December. FTTF was already sold out when we booked it. Since we managed to get one every time we've previously cruised, we know the would open up more here and there. I don't know that there is a set time when they do this as it seems quite random.

Here's what I did, and yes you can call me crazy: I logged into Carnival website and chose "book shore excursions" under the cruise I want FTTF for. I choose the departure port (in this case, Miami) and looked for the FTTF. As it was sold out, I simply closed my computer without logging out of Carnival's site. Every time I walked by the computer (literally for months) I would open it, refresh the page, and see if any FTTF's were available. Low and behold, I did that about a week ago and there was 1 available! Maybe I do have some OCD after all???

Good luck.

I've tried booking FTTF for our cruise at the end of January, but the Carnival site is still a little bonkers, and a screen keeps coming up saying it is down for maintenance. So I guess I will be trying multiple times over the next few days and hope it comes up.

Had a question on FTTF - my niece and her husband are going on this cruise with us, it will be their first. I want to purchase the FTTF for them as an anniversary gift. Can I buy 2 FTTs (if available) and transfer one to them?

Just hovered the mouse and got this pop-up:

Now hold on a minute!

We’re still setting up shore excursion inventory in this port of call. While most excursions will become available for pre-sale 120 days prior to sail date, rare exceptions may apply depending on the port of call and the time of year.

Rest assured we are working diligently to secure a line-up of only the best shore excursions offered in this port of call.

We have 159 days to go, so I guess I got my answer.

Much thanks!!

Just hovered the mouse and got this pop-up:

Now hold on a minute!

We’re still setting up shore excursion inventory in this port of call. While most excursions will become available for pre-sale 120 days prior to sail date, rare exceptions may apply depending on the port of call and the time of year.

Rest assured we are working diligently to secure a line-up of only the best shore excursions offered in this port of call.

We have 159 days to go, so I guess I got my answer.

I can see them having to set up and negotiate the shore excursions, but they have to set and negotiate FTTF? Really? :confused: