do you get free sodas on disney ships?

csgsu

On deck 9 there is a drink station that is 24/7 with coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, hi C, and I think 2 more choices. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and milk. It is free. Pop in the restaurants is free too. But if you order pop at a bar or in the theater you will be charged for it. We just take a cup from the drink station with us to the clubs if we want pop.

Sorry I dont know about the alcohol.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

We usually bring our own soda and water. They allow you go bring them on.

We bring them because they don't have the caffeine free colas. They do give you free sodas at meals, if you ask for them. The soda cards just aren't worth it unless you have kids. Also when you go the bars to get refills, they fill it up with a lot of ice and you are constantly going back for refills.

If you are driving to the port of have a rental car, there are plenty of gas stations south of the port on A1A that you can by sodas and water from.

Shuttle,

It looks like you haven't been on the disney ships recently. They have changed the policy, and now have soda available for free 24/7 at the deck 9 drink station. Disney does not sell soda cards anymore.

Nope, Haven't it's been two years. But we have one booked for March.

Good to know, it's it only deck 9 that has the free sodas. Do they still have free sodas at meals.

We still would probably bring some of our own drinks - water isn't free for excursions and we don't like the caffeine sodas as well as non-caffeine.

Oh yeah, still free sodas with meals as well. The drink station on deck 9 was a good thing though.. we brought along big mugs and refilled them all the time to stay hydrated.

We liked the additions to the ship since our 2002 cruise, though there's no more sports bar.

It's the teen club now...I think it HAS to be an improvement...whiny teens annoy me, other women's whiny husbands don't! LOL and when we went in Nov last year, it seemed like all the teens actually hung out there, and I never had to see them! Yeah!;)

Archived