Pandora Locations

Kim_KS

Could we compile a list of places to buy Pandora charms in each port? I try to buy a couple each cruise and sometimes it's hard to locate places - even using the Pandora website. Please share where you've found them. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Key West - Artisans - Duval Street

I couldn't find a website but they do have a fb page. It's very easy to walk to from where we docked with the Carnival Breeze.

San Juan, Puerto Rico - Blue Diamond - 204 Calle San Francisco (Old San Juan)

I understand there is a Pandora store in San Juan but this store was right where we were already walking and shopping so we went there.

Venice, found a store while wandering our way back towards the train station from St. Mark's Square...my gondola is my favorite charm.

COULD NOT locate one while wandering Rome for the day....

BUT I was able to get the Colloseum charm and La Sagrada Familia at the Barcelona Airport.

On the Isle of Capri, there was a store right on the main shopping street.

In Ephesus Turkey, we were able to locate one on the main road that has a lot of stores right in line with the ship....so get off the ship...go right across the street....and walk up that road...its not too far away from "Twins" watch store.....On the many streets perpendicular to the ship, where it is wall to wall stores...we did not see any Pandora vendors.

In Mykonos, as you wander shoppes, you will find one or two that carry Pandora....

We did not look in Jamaica....in Cozumel there are a few shoppes right near the ship that carry Pandora..same as Grand Cayman..(http://www.islandcompaniesltd.com/stores/pandora-store).

We try to keep our eyes open as we wander...

Bernadette

• 7 months later...

It's my understanding that certain locations have location specific charms. For instance, Las Vegas, you have to go to the Las Vegas Pandora to get their charm. I was told (just about 2 weeks ago) that the same applies for some spots in the Caribbean. I'm wondering if anyone knows if Grand Turk and/or St. Thomas have Pandora shops or specific charms?

I know in St. Thomas (2013) there was a Pandora store near the port. We had walked to it and it was in the area of a million shops all grouped together. While at Grand Cayman (10-15) we found a Pandora store near Margarittaville that had two specific charms for Grand Cayman.

I will check tonight with my bracelet and my daughters bracelets but we each have a few engraved charms from various Caribbean ports. I asked in Grand Cayman recently, and they had a greenish sting ray that said Grand Cayman on it as well as a greenish murano glass that said Grand Cayman on the side. My bracelet is mostly red, black, and bling and my daughter is pink; so I opted for the Arielle (Disney) shellfish charm and my daughter opted for a princess crown.

i though the engraved charms were unique to the Caribbean and NEVER thought to check in Vegas. Will definitely ask everywhere from now on for local charms.

Is Pandora cheaper in port than at home? So far I have brought all my at home when they have the sale. I think the sale is two times a year. Spend $100. and get a free silver bracelet.

I get my charms cheap on etsy, i have a few regular sellers that i buy from not far from where i live in Florida. Most ship free too, i only buy them from the 5 star sellers

• 4 weeks later...

Just got Pandora charms at the Pandora store in Curacao; they had five or six Curacao-specific charms. Also got some Aruba-specific charms at the Pandora counter inside a downtown store called D Orlahn, near the Renaissance shopping center. Finally, there is a store in Binaire named Bedazzle that sells Pandora. However, the salesperson said they don't carry Bonaire-specific charms because the population is so small. That seemed pretty dumb to me. The people who buy the charms are tourists, not residents.

Just got Pandora charms at the Pandora store in Curacao; they had five or six Curacao-specific charms. Also got some Aruba-specific charms at the Pandora counter inside a downtown store called D Orlahn, near the Renaissance shopping center. Finally, there is a store in Binaire named Bedazzle that sells Pandora. However, the salesperson said they don't carry Bonaire-specific charms because the population is so small. That seemed pretty dumb to me. The people who buy the charms are tourists, not residents.

What were the Curacao-specific charms?

What were the Curacao-specific charms?

They had one charm style in three options that was a disk with "Curacao" on one side and the Pandora-looking circle on the other. One was plain silver, one had color on the word "Curacao," and the other had the word "Curacao" and an iguana (in green).

There was also a silver heart bead that says, "Dushi" on one side and "Curacao" on the other; that is the word for "sweetheart." I got the all-silver one, and I believe there was one of those with color, too (maybe a red heart accent?).

Finally, they had two colored, faceted beads, one turquoise and one a deep blue, that had "Curacao" etched in the side.

Unrelated note: I went to my local (FL) store this morning to take advantage of the free charm promotion, and they had the Grand Cayman charm. Kind of takes away the fun of getting them in the countries you visit!

Edited by hrhdhd