Spirit New Bar Menus

bernipops

Just got off the Spirit and halfway through the cruise new bar menus were made available and each venue has different cocktails on offer on the menu - for example in the pool area it was mainly frozen cocktails. You can, of course, order whatever cocktail you like wherever you are and it just seems a little strange that they don't have one comprehensive menu for you to choose from.

Also annoying because if what you want isn't on the menu where you are drinking you don't know what the price is going to be.

:confused:

Just got off the Spirit and halfway through the cruise new bar menus were made available and each venue has different cocktails on offer on the menu - for example in the pool area it was mainly frozen cocktails. You can, of course, order whatever cocktail you like wherever you are and it just seems a little strange that they don't have one comprehensive menu for you to choose from.

Also annoying because if what you want isn't on the menu where you are drinking you don't know what the price is going to be.

:confused:

Is it customary for you to visit a drinking establishment and receive a full menu and price list of everything they serve? It certainly isn't that way here. If one is concerned about the price of each individual drink, then ask the bartender before ordering. You shouldn't expect a full price list for every possible drink available... it's just way too much information.

Is it customary for you to visit a drinking establishment and receive a full menu and price list of everything they serve? It certainly isn't that way here. If one is concerned about the price of each individual drink, then ask the bartender before ordering. You shouldn't expect a full price list for every possible drink available... it's just way too much information.

In a bar at home it's a legal requirement to have all drinks prices listed. Usually found in smallest font on a sign next to the bar!

Hip hip hooray! OP, I'm on the opposite side of your view. So glad they brought back the specific menus for each bar. I love to try all of the different drinks.

Makes bar hopping more of an adventure! I, too love the individualized menus. I want different drinks when I am sunning as opposed to when I am hanging at the mojito bar.

Perhaps this will put to rest the rumor of only12 drinks being available......