Dry sauna on Vision OTS?

....or have they removed it? I heard that they took it out of the Splendour OTS during the last dry dock and we're not too pleased about that, as we are on Splendour in two weeks. We have friends leaving for Vision of the Seas this week and they will be quite bummed if it has also been removed from the men's locker room. Anyone have a solid answer on that?

I have been on Vision a few times since she was renovated in Sept/Oct. 2013 and, while it was not really updated, the dry saunas and steam rooms in the Men's and Women's locker rooms had not been removed. Entry is through a small locker room, sauna and steam room to one side with showers to the other and entrance to the relaxation room with ice water, lemon water and hot tea and lounge chairs at the end with aft views.

I was on a TA cruise on Legend last year and I think they had the same layout before. Legend did not get the Britto store right outside the spa. They most likely took the dry sauna area to build a treatment room that was lost to this shop. This left just the steam room which was interior remaining and they have an exterior entrance from the corridor to this new treatment room.

At least the sun deck outside the spa is great and you do not have that on Vision.