Tuxedo Rental

I FOUND THAT YOU CAN BUY A TUX WITH SHIRT ETC. FOR ABOUT THE COST OF TWO RENTALS.:cool:

But then you have to schlep it to the ship. Renting a tux isn't about being economical, its about making life easier and making life easier has a cost.

There are some things I'm value conscious of and others I say aw what the hell. I rented on my last cruise for the first time and probably will do it from here on out.

Dave

• 1 month later...
Thank you, but my computer virus protector is blocking that link.

The site's certificate expired on 4/26/2015 which is why you are getting the warning from your virus software.

Generally, all the means is that there IT people forgot to renew the certificate for rccl.com or they renewed it and forgot to install it on the site.

Being that this was a direct link out from the main Royal site there shouldn't be an issue overriding the warning and proceeding. This certificate is just expired a not revoked which would be a concern.