Need help from Breeze Cove Experts please!!!

Cruznjuly

2306 and 2333 are NOT on the edge of the galley. :)

Look at the bank of 4 elevators at the very front side of the galley and then look at the equivalent elevators on deck 2.

As I stated in my earlier e-mail:

2326-2334 and 2353-2361 being the border and a bit of a gray area

These would be the cabins nearest the galley. 2306 is 8 cabins forward of 2334.

Speaking of underneath the galley, 2392 is NOT under the Blush dining room and is under the galley. Again, see the elevators banks for reference.

2254 and 2258 are technically mid-ship cabins but just barely. (2250 is the last of the Forward cabins and 2252 is the first Mid) I personally would prefer to be mid Mid. :)

I stand by my earlier comments: 2306 port and 2317 Starboard are the best two choices. (in my opinion)

Great job! You beat me to those corrections. The poster that you were quoting was using the drag decks feature at cruisedeckplans.com. The problem is that cruisedeckplans has deck 3 on a much smaller scale than deck 2, messing up the whole point of the drag deck feature, so I can see how they made those mistakes.

I also agree with you about 2306 & 2317. In regards to where the galley begins exactly, if you look at deck 3, it appears to start 1 room's worth of space up from the midship elevators. Going back to deck 2, that makes the blank space to be the first room under the galley. I might be a little worried about 2334/2361, with those being just barely clear of the galley. But 2330/2357 & up should all easily be under the dining room.

We've booked joining rooms 2268 and 2272 on the Breeze. Are we going to be in a noisy room? Thoughts? I looked at the deck plans you mentioned and didn't realize the scale is off.

We had those exact rooms in 2013. No noise at all! We absolutely loved that location!

Great job! You beat me to those corrections. The poster that you were quoting was using the drag decks feature at cruisedeckplans.com. The problem is that cruisedeckplans has deck 3 on a much smaller scale than deck 2, messing up the whole point of the drag deck feature, so I can see how they made those mistakes.

I also agree with you about 2306 & 2317. In regards to where the galley begins exactly, if you look at deck 3, it appears to start 1 room's worth of space up from the midship elevators. Going back to deck 2, that makes the blank space to be the first room under the galley. I might be a little worried about 2334/2361, with those being just barely clear of the galley. But 2330/2357 & up should all easily be under the dining room.

Yes, I am way OCD about cabin selection and even the cruise critic deck 2 and 3 plans were not on the same scale so I always stare and compare using reference points.

I agree with you about the "border zone". I just arbitrarily picked 3 cabins as being near the dining room but not below it. 2326, 2330, 2353, and 2357 may very well be OK. Although those are closer to the elevators than *I* personally would like to be.

As you all can probably tell, I could never book a guarantee and not know exactly which cabin I was getting from day 1. LOL

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that studies the deck plans very hard when choosing a cabin. :)

I have 2289 booked on the 5/23 cruise. Does anyone have any pictures of this cabin? I would love to see what it looks like before we get to it. Thanks!

These are from the Magic (sister ship of Dream and Breeze) and on the port side (#2264) but should give you a great idea of what #2289 will be like:

Edited by NightOne

I have 2289 booked on the 5/23 cruise. Does anyone have any pictures of this cabin? I would love to see what it looks like before we get to it. Thanks!

These are from the Magic (sister ship of Dream and Breeze) and on the port side (#2264) but should give you a great idea of what #2289 will be like:

I stayed in cabin 2338 and heard ZERO noise from above. Cove Balconies are AWESOME!!! Absolutely loved the room & the balcony!!

I could see that being the case since it appears to be under the front left part of the galley. There could have been refrigerators or storage areas above and thus no loud activity.

Thanks for the info.

I'm laughing because we just got off the Breeze today and we were in 2317.

It was awesome! No noise whatsoever. Ports- Jamaica- we faced the port and watched the stragglers running to catch the ship. So much fun because we were close enough that we could converse with them. Made for a fun afternoon! Cozumel we also faced pier. Loved this stateroom. You won't be sorry! Now the reason This thread came up in my search is because I was looking for a good location on the Vista for a cove balcony and our 2317 is not available. 😡 I think one of the choices is 2301 but was having trouble figuring out what is above it. I think vista is supposed to be very similar to breeze.

Side note- we had great weather- we would leave stuff out to dry and usually it was fine. A few times the floor was wet.

We will definitely book a cove again.

I'm laughing because we just got off the Breeze today and we were in 2317.

It was awesome! No noise whatsoever. Ports- Jamaica- we faced the port and watched the stragglers running to catch the ship. So much fun because we were close enough that we could converse with them. Made for a fun afternoon! Cozumel we also faced pier. Loved this stateroom. You won't be sorry! Now the reason This thread came up in my search is because I was looking for a good location on the Vista for a cove balcony and our 2317 is not available. [emoji35] I think one of the choices is 2301 but was having trouble figuring out what is above it. I think vista is supposed to be very similar to breeze.

Side note- we had great weather- we would leave stuff out to dry and usually it was fine. A few times the floor was wet.

We will definitely book a cove again.

You just sealed the deal!!

2317 it is!!

Thank youuuu!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just booked it!

2317!!

I have four days to change my mind, so if I made a mistake,

Someone tell me now!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially with the report on 2317, I definitely think you made the right decision. Have a great trip.

Now the reason This thread came up in my search is because I was looking for a good location on the Vista for a cove balcony and our 2317 is not available. 😡 I think one of the choices is 2301 but was having trouble figuring out what is above it. I think vista is supposed to be very similar to breeze.

It is somewhat similar, but they changed quite a few things. From the deck plans, 2301 looks to be above what might be a sitting area next to the lobby/bar. It looks to me like there is no atrium on this ship, just the 3-story open area above the lobby. In place of the atrium on higher floors is the imax theater. The lanai is not always open to everyone. The back of it is restricted to people in Havana rooms until evening. And some changes to the slides, ropes course, & other things.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you've made The right decision, we stayed in 2322 under the dining room, the only noise we ever heard was when the waiters doong the dancing on the early evening sitting

If you want a peek, my YouTube vid

• 1 year later...
I booked my cove balcony cabin 2370...hope I made the right choice. Thinking very seriously of switching to 2317. Any reviews on 2370?

wondering how you enjoyed your cove balcony 2370 and if there was any noise from the galley above?

thx

Hello! We were on the Breeze just last week and were in 2290. It was very quiet, mid-ship. The only noise we heard was from our neighbors who were drunk and obnoxious, but that could happen anywhere. I would definitely stay in 2290 again. Loved the views and the extra space. Best wishes!