Current Menus on Quantum

I have copies of the all the current menus they are using on the Quantum; however, I am having issues posting the pics. Therefore, if you want to see the menus, send me a message and I'll be more than happy to email you over the pics of the menus.

I have copies of the all the current menus they are using on the Quantum; however, I am having issues posting the pics. Therefore, if you want to see the menus, send me a message and I'll be more than happy to email you over the pics of the menus.

I would love them. I'm on the app on and I don't know how to message you from here.

I would love to see them too, but you can't pm on Cruise Critic. Could you put them on photobucket and post the link here?

Good Idea with the Photo Bucket. Here is the link to view the menus on Photobucket.

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/sles23/QOS%20Menus/Jamies%20Dinner_zpss8oo07cb.jpg

Hope this works. First time using photobucket. If it doesn't, please let me know.

Thanks for sharing, it's great to finally see the two menus being offered in each venue side by side to compare like that.

Am I missing something? I just see the menu for Jamie's and no link to connect to anything else.

(I'm on the app)

Am I missing something? I just see the menu for Jamie's and no link to connect to anything else.

(I'm on the app)

I just accessed it from the app as well and it only shows Jamie's. But when you access it from the website, it shows the link to all the menu's. Not sure why that is. You may just want to wait and access it from the internet and not from the app.

It's weird, I just clicked it again and got just the picture for Jamie's. Same device and browser! If you add .html to the end you get the page I saw last time and was able to click through them all, wonder if my browser somehow automatically did it the first time. Either way, here is the direct link to the full album page that includes the picture that was linked above. This should get you to them all: http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/sles23/library/QOS%20Menus

It's weird, I just clicked it again and got just the picture for Jamie's. Same device and browser! If you add .html to the end you get the page I saw last time and was able to click through them all, wonder if my browser somehow automatically did it the first time. Either way, here is the direct link to the full album page that includes the picture that was linked above. This should get you to them all: http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/sles23/library/QOS%20Menus

Thanks for reposting the link. It appears that this link above works on the app as well so you should be able to access the pics from the app now.

What does Signatures mean? Do you have to pay for them?

From what I can tell there are now three categories of food for each course:

Regular: Unique to that particular menu (2 sets per venue)

Signature: Unique to that venue (1 set per venue regardless of menu count)

Classics: Standard across the ship (1 set for a all venues)

It doesn't seem like you would pay for the items in any of those courses. I actually didn't even notice the for fee items at all on these menus. Maybe I just missed them or perhaps their gone now.

What does Signatures mean? Do you have to pay for them?

The signature items on the menus are the items that remain the same on each menu. Since they are using two different menus in each restaurant, they keep a few items the same on each menu and these are known as their signature items. You do not have to pay for them at all.

From what I can tell there are now three categories of food for each course:

Regular: Unique to that particular menu (2 sets per venue)

Signature: Unique to that venue (1 set per venue regardless of menu count)

Classics: Standard across the ship (1 set for a all venues)

It doesn't seem like you would pay for the items in any of those courses. I actually didn't even notice the for fee items at all on these menus. Maybe I just missed them or perhaps their gone now.

The signature items on the menus are the items that remain the same on each menu. Since they are using two different menus in each restaurant, they keep a few items the same on each menu and these are known as their signature items. You do not have to pay for them at all.

Thank you! Cruising on Sunday!!

My OH is vegetarian. There are no symbols on the menus to say what is suitable for Vegetarians. Is there a seperate menu to choose from or do any Vegetarians have experience of the included restaurants?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the menus.

Is there a list of the cover charges for all the restaurants that are not a la carte?

Is lobster available in The Grande Restaurant? If so, is there an additional charge for that?

When can you reserve these restaurants online? Is it available after you book or within a certain time frame from the sailing?

TIA